• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omnipresence Attack Speed (?)

IMG_20230512_033750.png

Context:
The Hedgehog can dodge an immeasurable atk speed, so the god use Omnipresence (?) attack so it will hit. Leaving no room for evasion.
The God in the question is not Omnipresence mind you.

The title.
Is omnipresence attack speed is a thing?
AFAIK, the thing you are trying to imply exists, but the literal statement: “omnipresent attack speed” is not the way to describe it.

While it’s possibly to launch an attack that exists everywhere, that trait wouldn’t apply to its speed. I think this would be a better way of putting it:
Omnipresent attack is a thing,
(emphasizing the lack of the word “speed.”)

After all, omnipresence is just glorified Large Size Type 11

AFAIK, the thing you are trying to imply exists, but the literal statement: “omnipresent attack speed” is not the way to describe it.

While it’s possibly to launch an attack that exists everywhere, that trait wouldn’t apply to its speed. I think this would be a better way of putting it:

(emphasizing the lack of the word “speed.”)

After all, omnipresence is just glorified Large Size Type 11
I see what you mean.
So how does this translate to the profile?

There is no such thing as Omnipresence Attack Speed. Omnipresence is just omnipresence, not a specific speed. In such cases we use contexts like Infinity (or MFTL/FTL/Immeasurable...) Attack Speed + Omnipresence. If only Omnipresent is written for a person, it is not correct to call their speed Omnipresence. In short, I don't think this discussion is correct. I haven't read the concept, I mean I haven't read the topic, but there is no such thing as Omnipresence Attack Speed.

Omnipresence is not speed, rather it is a state of being. However, it is definitely not impossible to speedblitz omnipresent beings, as they inherently have their own perception speed to consider. You could definitely get a rating out of it, provided the circumstances are just right. In Solaris's case for example, Shadow and Silver had to strike it at every possible point in time just to even subdue it.

Then there's the Void Mundus vs Dante fuckery but that's not been my territory in a long-ass time so yeah, ask the DMC experts on that.

Back