• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But he has no way of knowing that, OM is powerful because of his alien physiology, not his KI. It would be easier for Krillin to belittle OM based on Ki, I think.
Krillin fought all kinds of aliens. He will sense he is in a disadvantage and use other stuff such as taioken and kienzan

Krillin fought all kinds of aliens. He will sense he is in a disadvantage and use other stuff such as taioken and kienzan
No, he only fought aliens with KI-based power. He wouldn't take the fight seriously until it was too late.

No, he only fought aliens with KI-based power. He wouldn't take the fight seriously until it was too late.
Ki us their life source. What dies omni man even has besides stats? I just checked and he is literally basic. Krillin fought more people with exotic abilities, he is serious and more willing to use tricks. He also have arguably better hand to hand combat.
He is going to use his full power.I

Ki us their life source. What dies omni man even has besides stats? I just checked and he is literally basic. Krillin fought more people with exotic abilities, he is serious and more willing to use tricks. He also have arguably better hand to hand combat.
He is going to use his full power.I
Obviously Omni man has ki, only his Ki is from a normal person, not developed as a Z warrior. Krillin never fought anyone who could destroy planets with punches.

Krillin never fought anyone who could destroy planets with punches.
... yes he has. have u ever watches dragon ball before? it doesn't matter if the fighters krillin fights cant destroy planets with there punches. that's irrelevant as hell since they have other ways

Nope, ge comply fought someone who could repelled a moon to planet level ki wave with just his breath.
Cut the tail of someone who could survive a planet explosion and endure the spirit bomb which can crush namek.

... sim ele tem. Você já assistiu Dragon Ball antes? não importa se os lutadores krillin lutam não podem destruir planetas com seus socos . isso é irrelevante como o inferno, pois eles têm outras maneiras
I agree with you, he can kill Omni with energy attacks.

My point is that in character, any Z warrior would belittle Omni man because he has no energy beyond the human level, since his physical prowess comes from his alien structure. That would be the end of warrior Z, since they were going to die going against Omni man in a physical fight.

I agree with you, he can kill Omni with energy attacks.

My point is that in character, any Z warrior would belittle Omni man because he has no energy beyond the human level, since his physical prowess comes from his alien structure. That would be the end of warrior Z, since they were going to die going against Omni man in a physical fight.
thats heavily wrong. omni man does have energy beyond human level. wtf are u saying??

This is the worst Argument for Krillin to loose lol
There is a thing durability & AP
He is only talking about DC lol
Anyway looks like Grace is over

Oh, equal speed you say? Sorry I'm a Dragon Ball fan and therefore I can't read. My bad.
If you're implying that Dragon Ball fans can't read, I'd suggest you refrain making such comments in the future.

Krillin. I swear Omni-Mans ass isn't even planetary as it took 3 members of his race to destroy one planet and the core had to be destabilised.

He's a surface wiper imo.

And Krillim can boost his physicals to match his Ki.

And don't get me started on the Detructo Disc.

How is this even a debate lmao?

Krillin. I swear Omni-Mans ass isn't even planetary as it took 3 members of his race to destroy one planet and the core had to be destabilised.

He's a surface wiper imo.

And Krillim can boost his physicals to match his Ki.

And don't get me started on the Detructo Disc.

How is this even a debate lmao?
He already won look at his profile

Back