• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized or it's unfair.

If this is the case, I'd say Goku is the better fighter, but due to Omnimon's precog + Absolute Zero Attacks I think the Saiyan is going down.

Otherwise a stomp thead (still looking for Digimon feats...)

Reppuzan said:
Speed Equalized or it's unfair.
If this is the case, I'd say Goku is the better fighter, but due to Omnimon's precog + Absolute Zero Attacks I think the Saiyan is going down.

Otherwise a stomp thead (still looking for Digimon feats...)
Should I make him 2-C then

No, because Goku would get stomped then. It's generally accepted that it is impossible for a 3-A Character to beat a 2-C Character due to being literally infinitely stronger than them for destroying space-time continuums.

Omegamon's Durability is the same as Goku's AP in his 2-C form so Goku can beat him, not to mention Goku is infinitly faster so the qustion becomes can Omegamon Hit Goku.

Here is my two-cent on the matter of round 3, if Omegamon hits Goku then he wins whoever he does not have the speed necessary to do so and despite him having precognition it won't matter since Goku will attack him before he has time to react plus Goku has his Instant transmission if he needs to get away quik.

I give round 3 to Goku with EXTREMLY HIGH DIFFICULTY If you disagree with my assessment please elaborate as to why.

Oh Gosh.

Goku is already going to beat a 2-C Tiered character... I do agree with Radical here, i see no problem in putting them together, even with different tiers.

Goku's possible faster than time speeds, insta-tranmission and skills give him Rounds 1 and Round 3 (Insane difficulty).

Not happening. Omnimon X can easily reset the universe and take Goku with it. Even with the speed gap, there's nothing Goku can do to someone who can survive his own universal reset.

It's a bit like Beerus vs Lucemon, Goku will need to go all out and blitz the hell out of Omnimon if he wants to win, and since he knows that he has a limited time, he's not screwing around.

It's a bit hard though. I think it depends on how strong Goku goes, otherwise, Omnimon will just tanks or survive it and activate All Delete.

Scenario 1:Goku speed blitz him before he can use his all delete attack because if goku hits him fast enough then he wins with difficult

Scenario 2:if omega hits goku then he wins because if goku doesnt react his attacks then Omgamon wins

I agree, base Omnimon with speed unequalized gets stomped (really, there's no reason to pit Massively FTL+ characters against FTL characters).

Assuming speed is equalized there is no reason why Omnimon can't hit him. He's got just as much combat experience as Goku if not more. Throw Precognition on top and you have one Saiyan-sicle

Goku has way more combate expeience then him since he has been fighting and training so he is a fighting genius even when comparing him to the likes of gods while Omegamon is An expert swordsman and marksman who holds seniority over many of the Royal Knights and a capable tacticia plus Round 3 speed is not equalized

Again Precog does nothing in round 1 and 3. Eplanation:Just because he saw goku punching him doesn't mean he has the speed to stop to it.

Example:You see a plane going mach 3 right in your direction and it's 5 feet away from are you seriously going to be able to dodge it.

1) Omnimon is a fighter whose job is to do literally nothing but fight Universal class beings on a regular basis. He gets no breaks and its always vigilant in his job.

Yes, I agree, with speed unequalized Omnimon gets stomped Round 1.

Round 2: Goku gets shredded by superior hax.

Round 3: Goku can't scratch Omnimon X.

Dude Omegamon X's Durability is the same level as Goku's AP and AA this now the third time I cheacked there stats so why can't Goku scrath him if he blizes him and has the power to put him down.

As for Round 2 what are these hax you are talking about if it's precog then instant transmission is perfect counter not to mention Goku can also predict his oppents attacks and regen plus the ability to set up traps with his ki.

I'll say this again Goku towers over Omegamon when it comes to combate experience and from the level of hax Omegamon has it is not enough to beat Goku the only times hax is even an issue for Goku is when hes dealing with people who have time,space,matter,etc manipulation.

It all depends. Goku isn't high on the universal scale. Omegamon might be. I don't know because I haven't done anything related to Digimon.

Once again, combat experience advantage is moot. This is the type of guy who bats away millions of fighters at once and clashes with people who make Beerus look like an absolute joke (i.e. Yggdrasil itself on several occasions).

Round 2: Precog + Absolute Zero. One hit, Goku is gone. With Precog he's getting that hit in.

Round 3: Once again, any Tier 2 character is infinitely above any Tier 3 character, Goku isn't doing jack diddly to him. His durability feat is tanking the reset of the Digital World's entire space-time continuum under his own power. It's not something Goku can touch, much less match.

In addition, I'm going to post an upgrade thread due to the fact that he took on the Mother Eater and won with the help of Cyber Sleuth's heroes and Alphamon, tanking attacks like "World Restart", which resets at least one universe.

Dude the tiering system is based of AP not Durability so if a character has wall level durability and multiverse level AP he will be 2-C aswell.

Here is his Durability FROM THE WIKI At least Universe level (Easily parried all of Gallantmon's attacks) | Universe level (Largely unaffected by the reset of the Digital World).

Here is Goku's AP and AA
Universe level with Kaioken (He can increase that power 10-fold by activating this technique in combination, which was sufficient to surprise Beerus) Universal Class with Kaioken.

The bating a million guys away argument is kinda silly as Goku said himself "You can destroy entire plantes but you can't kill one man" it doesn't matter many there are if you are legues above them

I have no Ideia what Absolute Zero is it's not on the Wki.

I know how this wiki works, I've been on it for a while now.

That needs to be fixed, since a while ago we established that resetting the data of the Digital World is resetting a Space-Time Continuum (and no I'm not pulling stuff out of thin air).

Once again, combat experience isn't the issue here. Omnimon has literally been around for hundreds if not thousands of years fighting off beings of a similar class to him.

There is an Absolute Zero article. I wrote it. Omnimon is able to freeze opponents to the absolute extreme of cold, causing their atoms to stop and collapse under their own weight. Since it works at the atomic level it completely bypasses any form of 3-D Durability, effectively making it an instant-kill attack.

RadicalMrR said:
Dude the tiering system is based of AP not Durability so if a character has wall level durability and multiverse level AP he will be 2-C aswell.
Here is his Durability FROM THE WIKI At least Universe level (Easily parried all of Gallantmon's attacks) | Universe level (Largely unaffected by the reset of the Digital World).

Here is Goku's AP and AA
Universe level with Kaioken (He can increase that power 10-fold by activating this technique in combination, which was sufficient to surprise Beerus) Universal Class with Kaioken.

The bating a million guys away argument is kinda silly as Goku said himself "You can destroy entire plantes but you can't kill one man" it doesn't matter many there are if you are legues above them

I have no Ideia what Absolute Zero is it's not on the Wki.
I agree you

So has Beerus and Whis but know who managed to be on par with them in the span of an hour.

I will keep this thread up until you do your own for the upgrade to Omegamon but if it doesn't go any where I will ask some of the Admin to look at all the evidence and see if they agree or not.

My argument still stands Goku has the speed and power to put Omegamon X down before he can even react until you prove that his Durability is above what Goku can do he has no chance.

So far 4-1 (there was another guy but he didn't say why so I didn't include him) for Goku

I'm just saying that the experience gap isn't nearly as wide as you think it is.

Will do on that.

This is mostly because the Digimon base on this wiki is extremely limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back