• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon vs Apocalymon

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Huh.

In a world where the digidestined wont get saved by PIS, Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon miraculously fuse into Omegamon!!! (this is not PIS ovo, of course , at least its easier to buy than them suddenly overpowering him with the force of feelings).

Can Omegamon defeat the evil Apocalymon or will the villain get to eat pizza??? Let's see!

SBA

Speed equalized.

2-A

Omegamonx crusader
Apocalymon Pic

Apocalymon turns Omegamon into a keychain or sprite. I don't think All Delete would help him here.

Doesnt Omegamon have resistance to RW, tho? And Omegamon can, you know, cut the keychain-transforming handkerchief just like MagnaAngemon.

And you say All Delete wont kill Apocalymon?

Is the Omega Inforce of any use? lol

Then Omegamon can avoid getting turned into a Keychain thanks to that precog ovo

You know I never get a victor in my not-so-used DIgimon threads right? Gallantmon vs Beelzemon is there... MetalEtemon vs AI... now Omegamon vs Apocalymon?

I will go inconclusive here. Reason being, Omegamon can't kill him, but Apocalymon can't hit him.

Why can't All Delete kill Apocalymon? If you mind explaining.

I mean....Apocalymon already doesn't exist...Although these guys can kill nonexistent beings....I dunno.

Fighting the SGDL would be kinda pointless if they couldnt even kill an avatar, right?

Back