• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old JBW vs New JBW

Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Plot twist, crimson khorne has been hiding as uselessnoob245 this whole time
We must defeat Crimson Khorne! I summon Michael Bay to destroy him!
Splosions
You can't destroy me? ERROR404 not Found, Khorne stole its body, Im in a computer
Michael Bay immediately churns out a lotta movies where all of JBW is sent after Khorne.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
You can't destroy me? ERROR404 not Found, Khorne stole its body, Im in a computer
Michael Bay immediately churns out a lotta movies where all of JBW is sent after Khorne.
And the military. Oh, and don't forrget that a member of the TOCOJBWA must be turned into a sex symbol for the entire movie.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
And the military. Oh, and don't forrget that a member of the TOCOJBWA must be turned into a sex symbol for the entire movie.
I said "a lotta movies."

Also, the military would get annihilated.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
I said "a lotta movies."
No, actually the military would likely end up doing far more than the TOCOJBWA. So would the unnecessary human characters.

We're talking about Michael Bay here, remember?

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
I said "a lotta movies."
No, actually the military would likely end up doing far more than the TOCOJBWA. So would the unnecessary human characters.
We're talking about Michael Bay here, remember?
Oh.

So therefore, Khorne is annihilated.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
Who?

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
Who?
I dunno.

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
Who?
I don't want to answer that.

Though Pam IS the only female member.

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
Who?

Dude...

Don't you dare do it...

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
Who?

Dude...
Don't you dare do it...
we won't... but bay will

Theworldsaddestraisinbox said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Eternal figure said:
Splosions
Who?

Dude...
Don't you dare do it...
we won't... but bay will
Quoting is good for your health. It helps expand lung capacity and makes you look muscular.

Back