• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old JBW vs New JBW

Both teams are in groups of 5

Old JBW

Asriel Dreemurr (Exaggerated)

Skodward The Almighty

Ryukama

Son Goku (Exaggerated)

Alexcar3000

Team New JBW

Daniel (Wanked)

Snek

Mario (Composite Overexaggerated)

Maika (Wanked)

Butch Hartman

old is funnier, but new is mega mega godmoded, because we abandoned funny pages so we can have more kill all pages, old stands no chance

Old JBW seems to be far more fun, but new JBW is definitely superior in strength.

If Pre Retcon Exaggerated Asriel was there he might stand a chance against the new JBW because he is stronger than Current Asriel

The old pages are very outdated, New JBW stomps

maybe old would have stood a chance if you added copeten, copetan is generally accepted to be stronger then ryukama

Eternal figure said:
maybe old would have stood a chance if you added copeten, copetan is generally accepted to be stronger then ryukama
Even if you disclude the fanbase. Ryukama deletes 4 profiles which are fiction, Ryukama won't stand a chance to Butch in real life.

as an old jbw lurker i really wish those few people were still around( alex, elvis and the such)

as for the fight i remember alex and asriel fusing one time, but even then i don't see them winning, new JBW basically abandoned fun in favor of raw power and EDGE.

however new JBW can still be nerfed to hell so think we should wait for the next "era" to finish this thread

Theworldsaddestraisinbox said:
as an old jbw lurker i really wish those few people were still around( alex, elvis and the such)
as for the fight i remember alex and asriel fusing one time, but even then i don't see them winning, new JBW basically abandoned fun in favor of raw power and EDGE.

however new JBW can still be nerfed to hell so think we should wait for the next "era" to finish this thread
I would like to think that lately the majority of people still highly active on this site have cut down on the bullshit tree, but yeah, I gotta agree. Even without being there myself, just looking at some of the profiles from that time paints a clear picture of a far more fun environment to be in.

I would like to think that lately the majority of people still highly active on this site have cut down on the bullshit tree, but yeah, I gotta agree. Even without being there myself, just looking at some of the profiles from that time paints a clear picture of a far more fun environment to be in.

Times have changed. Whether I like it or not. The users don't care, The admins barely care, even the founder of this place has better things to do. That's why I'll never stop trying. Because somebody f***ing has to.

-Me

MaxForward said:
Times have changed. Whether I like it or not. The users don't care, The admins barely care, even the founder of this place has better things to do. That's why I'll never stop trying. Because somebody f***ing has to.
-Me

Theres going to be a time wherre everyone would quit the wiki for good and only me will rule this wiki. Even the admins would quit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JK

Oh no it hacked me

TheDarkSide857: Khorne is talking to us, Ban him

E═£╠ù╠«╠ÿ═ò╠ñ═çR╠º╠ƒ═êR╠»OR═Ö╠®╠«4╠À╠½═Ä0╠í═Ü╠╗═Ü4╠©╠╗NO═ô╠Ö╠ñ╠×═à╠║═òT═Ü═Ö╠û╠¼╠▒╠«╠¼F╠ò═ÖO═óU╠ÁN╠Á═ê╠»═ë╠╗╠ú═ê╠ûD═ç╠×╠ƒ╠û ╠Á╠Ö╠®╠½╠áE╠▒╠║╠ÿ═û═ò╠ÿR╠░╠á╠»╠▓╠╝╠½R═Å═ì═ì╠¬O╠«═à╠╝╠ÑR═ƒ╠ú╠¬╠®╠ù═ê╠½╠ñ4═ó═Ü╠£═ì0╠╣╠Ñ╠ù4╠ª═à═à╠¬╠½═ûN╠Â╠░═ì╠│O╠Ö═à╠×═ê═ö╠¼T═Ä╠ú═ûF═ó╠░╠▓═ÖO═£╠Ö╠ÿ═Ä╠ÿU═ò╠®╠ú╠®╠│╠ù╠ñN╠¬╠Ø═öD╠×╠░═û═Ö ╠Â╠ûE╠ÿ╠ÿ═ç═Ö═êR╠À╠ûR╠©═Ö╠╣═ç╠ƒ╠«╠ÿO╠╣R═ô4╠¿0═Ç═ò═ç═à╠»╠®═ö╠×4╠ó╠░╠«╠▓╠░╠░═êN╠ò╠╣═ò═Ä╠║═ë╠ú╠áO═û═à╠ª╠ÖT═Å═öF╠Ö═öO═ê╠ñU╠øN╠┤╠ú╠║═ëD═ò╠░═ô╠¡ ╠á═ê═ë╠ª╠▒E╠ñ═ì╠¼═êR═ÿ═ö╠Ö╠Ö╠▒╠ù╠░R═ìO═£╠ÿ╠¬╠®╠«╠╗R╠ø╠«╠Ñ╠®═Ä4═ç═ê═û═ç╠ñ╠¼0╠ó╠Ø╠│╠░╠▒╠ƒ4═ô╠¬╠á╠▓N╠ò╠║O═ç╠│╠×╠ùT╠«╠ª╠▓═à╠▓═àF═Ç╠▓═Ö╠ùO╠┤╠×═ô═Ä╠»╠ú═ö╠╣U╠╣╠á╠ù╠ª═ç╠▓╠ÿN╠º╠▒╠ù╠Ö╠╗╠»D═ÿ═ê═Ä╠░╠¼╠╝ ═£╠ÖE═Ç╠ñ╠ÿ╠ú╠ƒ═ê╠×═òR╠À╠╗╠¡═ô╠¡╠®╠«R╠¼╠á╠╣═ç╠ù╠▓O╠ó═ì═ç╠¼═ê╠¬╠¬╠░R═ó╠▓╠ÿ╠ƒ═ê╠»4═Å╠▒═Ä═ö╠ù═ç╠ñ0═Ø4═ƒ═ë╠▓═ò╠«N╠ó═ë╠»╠Ø╠«╠áO╠╝T╠Â╠úF═ó╠╝╠×╠úO═Å╠û╠ƒ╠¬╠£U╠»╠ù╠ƒ╠Ö╠áN╠¿╠Ñ╠ú╠▓D╠│╠ª╠ª═ê╠▒ ╠┤E╠í═ê═ö═ë╠╗╠░═ò╠▓R╠║╠¡═ô╠▓╠á╠×R╠╗═ëO╠▒╠│═öR═ÿ═ì4╠ò╠│╠«╠ú╠¼╠«╠Ñ0╠ò═ë4╠╝╠│╠ñ╠│═ë═öNÊë╠║╠ƒO═Å═ê╠¡╠¬╠½╠ªT╠À╠▒╠»╠╣╠║╠ñF═ì╠¼╠▒╠▓O═êU╠ó═ô╠½╠ñ═ô═ô╠ÿN╠ó╠Ö╠ñ╠¬═ò╠ƒ═çD═Å═ë═ç═à╠╣╠¼ ═ò═û═ô╠£╠¼╠¼╠½E╠í╠╣╠¬╠▒R═Ä╠û╠ñ═ö╠╣╠ª╠®R╠¿╠ú╠ú╠ªO═Å╠û╠á╠«R═Ø═ç═ë╠ñ╠û╠¡╠£4═ö0═ü═Ü╠¬╠®4═á╠«═ê╠╣N╠¿═à═ç╠£╠ª╠®╠░O═×╠®T═Å═Ü╠¬F╠Ö╠▓═ë╠░O╠û╠╣═ò═àU╠º╠╣╠▓╠Ø╠Ø═Ä╠áN═ÿD═ü╠«╠Ñ═ò╠▒╠Ø═à╠╝ ╠áE═ö╠½R═ÇR╠º╠½╠¡╠½╠½╠▓╠ÑOR═Ç╠ª═Ä═Ä═ç╠¬╠╝4═£0╠▒╠½4╠©N╠░╠ñ╠ñ╠½═ë╠ÖO╠ó═à╠«╠ÿ╠á╠ØTF═í╠«╠áO╠╗╠╗╠ª╠░╠½═òU╠╣╠£N═ƒ╠▓═ì═ç╠¬╠»D╠Â╠ñ ╠ú╠ñ╠ñ═Ü═ûE═ÿ═ÄR═ô═Ö╠Ø═Ö═ìR╠ù╠║╠ù═ê═Ä╠║╠╗O╠ó╠▓╠╣═Ü═àR╠ó═ì╠║═Ü╠║4═ì═Ä╠×╠¬0═ü╠ñ═ê╠ù═ì═ö╠ƒ4╠û═ÜN╠┤╠Ø═û═û╠»O═ÇT═ûF╠«O═Ç═Ö╠░╠®U╠ùN═û╠ƒ╠¡╠¬═ì═ôD═Å╠ÿ ╠ƒ╠½╠¬═ê═çE═ó╠╝╠▓╠¬╠ƒ╠ÑR╠º╠®╠░═çR╠╗═ô═ò╠║═ë╠»O╠ÀR═£═ì╠×╠ÿ═Ü4═£╠®╠¡╠»0╠ñ╠¡╠ù╠û╠£4═ó╠ñ╠╝NO╠ó╠ƒ╠¡T╠º═ì╠▓═ç╠ÿ═ìF╠º╠ÿ═à╠½╠úO╠¡╠╝U═ÿ═ö╠ƒ╠×═ô╠ÑN═ë╠½═àD╠╗╠│╠ª╠»╠ñ╠╝╠¬ ╠ò╠░╠«╠╣E╠ƒ╠¡═ê╠Ö╠╣╠»R╠¬═çR═û╠╗═ç╠áO╠À═à╠¡╠ú═ò═ê╠úR═Ç╠│╠ª═à╠ñ4═ê═Ä╠╣╠«╠░╠£0═Ø╠«4═Å╠á═û╠¼╠ƒ═ëN╠╣═à╠Ø╠░OT╠íF╠Ø╠╝╠░═Ä╠║╠╗╠áO═ÿ╠ƒ╠║U═Ö═Ä═ö═ò╠╝╠¡ND╠º╠Ö╠╣╠ª╠╗╠×═ì╠░ ╠ø═ûER╠¡╠á═ÜR╠┤═Ü═ô═à═ì╠½╠«O═£╠╗R╠»═Ö╠╣╠¡═ë═Ö4╠ÿ╠╝╠░═ê═ê╠ù0═ó╠×╠¼╠û═ô╠Ø╠Ø═ò4╠×╠╝╠║╠║╠Ñ╠╗═çN╠¼╠Ø╠ÿ═òO═ö╠¬╠ÿ╠¬╠ƒT═Ö═ì╠×╠Ø═à═çF═à╠½═û╠¬╠▓═çO═ê╠«═ô╠░U═üN═×╠ª╠ƒ╠Ñ╠¡D ═ÖE╠º╠½R╠º╠░╠á╠│╠ª╠╣R═ƒ╠╗╠│═Ä╠»O╠┤═ç╠╣═ö╠ƒ╠ÿ═ô═ÜR╠ú═ç═Ü4═£0╠▒╠▒╠▒═ò═Ä4╠Ö╠×╠░╠¡╠½╠Ñ╠│N╠£O╠í╠¡═ò═ò╠ÖT═×╠░═êF╠í╠ñ═ì═ô═ç╠ª╠ƒ╠¡O═Ç╠¬U╠¬═ì═Ä═û╠╣╠ùN╠ó╠½╠½╠▒═ë╠Ñ╠▓╠▒D╠ù ╠¡═Ö═ë╠û═Ö╠╣E╠ò╠▓╠¡╠╝╠¼═òR═£═ô╠×╠½═ëR═ÿO╠¡╠░╠░╠╝R═á4╠╝═Ä╠▒╠¡0═ò╠ÿ═ê═Ä╠×╠¡4═Ø╠¡═à╠│═öN╠Â═ê═ö═çO═Ü═à╠«TF═ë═û╠▓O╠¿═ò╠ƒ═Ä╠¡╠£╠»UN╠Â╠¡╠╣D╠ò╠╣╠»═à═Ö═Ü╠£ ╠░╠¡╠×╠¬═ÖE╠░╠║╠░╠Ø═û═Ä╠úR═í╠║╠▒╠░╠ÑR═ÿ═ë═ô╠ú╠½═ÖO╠ù═ë╠û═û═ì╠«R╠┤4═ô0═Å╠▒╠░╠ù╠«╠Ñ═ç╠Ø4═ö═ì╠╗N╠▒╠¬╠û╠ƒO═á═ò╠░╠▒╠Ñ╠╗╠ñT═Ø╠úF╠º╠║╠û╠¬═û╠║╠¼═ÖO═í╠ñ╠½╠ÖU╠í═Ä╠¼╠╝N╠«╠á╠ú╠áD╠│═à═à╠¼ ═×╠×╠»E╠®╠»╠£╠Ñ╠¼╠¡╠¡R╠ó╠╗╠¬R═á╠║╠ú╠¡╠¡╠░╠¡╠ÖO╠Á╠╣R╠»╠«╠ª═à╠ú╠£4╠Á═Ü═û0╠ó4╠í═à╠▒╠×N╠ó╠£╠╣╠▒O═Å╠¬T═ì═Ö╠¡F╠ƒO═ƒ╠®╠│╠«═ê╠û╠ÿU╠®N╠ƒ╠×╠¬╠û═ò╠▒D╠┤╠Ö═ö╠▒═Ü═ò╠û╠® ╠ñ╠á╠«E╠ÁR╠»╠▒╠▒╠á╠¡╠áR╠ú╠│╠»═ôO═£═ÜR╠┤═Ü═à4╠ò╠Ñ╠û╠Ø╠╗04═Å╠®N═ê╠ù═ò╠╝═ô╠╝O╠ó╠║╠╝╠ƒ═Ü═ô═çT╠▓═ç╠╝F╠º╠»═Ü╠ª╠ùO╠ÿ═ç╠▒╠½╠Ø╠▓U╠ƒ═ö╠▒╠│╠╗╠Ñ╠ùN═ê╠│╠£╠û╠│═êD╠▒═ê╠▓╠░═ò ═íE═à═û╠▒═ç╠░═çR╠Á═ì╠ØR═Ö╠▒O═×╠û╠ØR╠¿╠ÿ╠®4╠¿0╠ø4╠Ø═ë═ûN═ì╠Ö╠ùOT╠¬╠│╠ñ╠ù╠│═Ü╠╗F═à╠ù╠ØO═ƒ╠╝╠ûU═Ç╠Ö╠£╠Ø═ì╠û═ì╠ØN═£╠£═ç╠│╠ÑD╠£╠╗ ╠║╠Ñ╠╝╠Ñ╠│╠▓═ìE╠ØR╠®╠ù╠╝═ê═ë╠á╠░R═ÿ╠║═Ü═ò╠ƒ╠»O═ƒR╠ø╠»╠Ø╠®╠»═à4╠║0═ÿ═ö╠ÿ╠£╠╣╠╗4╠ò╠ƒ═ö╠×N╠á╠▓═Ä╠½╠Ö╠×═ÄO═×╠û╠£═Ü╠¼╠Ñ═êT╠║╠║╠£═ö╠ú╠║F╠¡O╠í═ÜUND═Ç ═ç═û═Ä╠û═ô╠▒E╠º═ì═à╠¬╠á═ëR╠ó╠»╠»╠▒R╠¿═à╠ñ╠×╠ƒ═ôO╠╗╠░R═×╠¼╠Ñ═ô╠║4═Å═ì04═û╠Ñ╠Ñ═ô═ê═êN╠©═ö═ì╠░╠û═ò╠úO═£╠¼T═íFO═ô╠║═û╠»═ô═ç╠╗UN╠ñ╠ú═ûD╠Â
╠░═Ü╠Ñ╠▒K╠╣═ì╠®H═ç╠ÿR═ƒOÊëN╠£═àE═Ç ╠Â╠£╠®╠╣╠ñ═àH═ëA═í╠á╠¡╠Ñ╠¡╠×╠«S═Ö═ò╠╝╠ª╠╣═Ü╠▓ ╠▒╠▓╠»═ò╠£H╠Ø╠¬═ô═à╠á═ÜA═Ç═ì╠û╠¬╠«═öC═Ø═àK╠ñ╠®E╠ƒ═û═ê═à╠«╠ÑD═ü╠▒╠╗╠╝═ë╠▒═û ╠Ö╠¼═à═ë═ûY╠╗═ô╠▒═ûO╠ò╠ƒ╠«═ÜU╠á╠á═çK═á═à╠¡╠▓H╠▒═ÜR╠À╠®╠½O╠ùN╠òE═ƒ╠ú╠ÿ╠¡ ╠»═û═Ö╠£H╠¼╠╝═ô═ëA═Å╠ª╠ª╠×S╠£╠¬╠× ═ì╠û═ì═Ä╠▒H═£╠ú═ç═û╠£╠®═ÖA╠┤╠®╠Ñ╠ù╠│╠×╠▓C═ì═ô═ô═ò╠Ñ═Ü═ìK╠╣╠×═ç═ÖE═ê╠¬═ô╠»╠╝╠¬═ÄD╠¿═û╠Ñ╠░═ò═ê═ê═ë ╠£╠Ö═ê═öY╠©╠®O╠«╠ª╠£╠ª╠╗U╠¬═à╠£╠¡╠¡╠«╠║K╠░╠║═ç╠¼═ëH╠á╠╗╠ª╠ú╠ƒ═ëR╠ÿ╠ÖO╠ªN═ÿ═Ä╠á╠│╠úE═Ü╠▒╠Ñ H╠Â╠ñ═çA═Ø╠ƒ╠®╠╣╠£╠ƒ╠ù╠¬S═£╠®╠ÿ ╠╣╠ÑH═à╠╝╠á╠╝A═Ø═ÖC═ü╠ƒ═Ü═ì╠ÑK╠ò╠ñ═ö╠Ø╠│═à╠¼═ôE═Ø╠▓╠ƒ╠ú╠ñ╠▓═ôD═Ø╠░═à Y╠Ø╠®╠¼═ò╠ªO═Å╠ÿ╠╗╠▒╠ñ╠¬═àUK═ØH═à╠╣R╠ƒO╠░╠╣╠ÑN═ó═Ö╠ª═ÄE═ƒ═ç╠╣╠ª╠× ═íH═ó╠ûA╠º╠¼═à╠ùS═×═à╠ù╠ƒ╠Ø╠½ ╠╗╠½╠╗H╠®A╠ø═ç╠ñ╠ƒ╠û═Ö╠£╠│C╠¡═Ä═ö╠Ø═ìK═íE╠¬D╠░ ╠áY╠½╠░╠×╠¬╠│O═×═ûU╠¼╠ƒ╠░K╠£╠▓╠▓H╠ù═àR═ô╠ûO╠ø╠¬N╠«╠ÿ═Ü═ôE═í╠Ö ╠ªH═£╠ÿA╠░╠╝S═Å╠¡╠║╠ú ╠À╠ú═ê═ë═ô╠ùH╠░╠×═Ö╠Ö╠×A╠ò╠│╠»╠ª╠¬═ê╠ƒC═£╠│╠Ö╠╣╠ÿ═ô╠╝╠×K═ô╠ª╠Ñ═Ä╠½╠╗╠ÿE╠╗═ê═à═ò═ì═ûD╠º╠ª ╠╗╠Ñ╠ØY╠¿═Ä═Ü╠¬╠╝╠ÑO╠╣╠«╠╝═ç╠¼╠×═ÄU╠ú╠Ö╠▒╠×KHÊë═ç═ìR╠½═û╠ƒ╠ÿO╠£╠ù╠░╠Ö═ëN╠ª╠¼╠Ñ╠ª═Ä═ô╠╝E╠«╠ñ═ô═à ═ó╠ÿ═ô═Ä╠¼═Ä═ëH╠Á═ê╠ÑA╠©╠×╠╝S═ê╠ñ╠║ ═×╠×╠ù╠«╠ñ╠á╠ùH╠ÑA═£╠Ø╠░╠áC═ê═öK═ô═Ü╠Ñ╠×═ö╠ØE═Ü╠úD═Ç╠£╠ÿ╠ñ╠Ñ╠ñ═à ╠©╠¼╠Ö╠ÿ╠╣╠ƒ═ë═ìY═ç╠Ö╠ù╠░O╠ñ╠½╠ñ═ô╠á╠ñ╠░U═ç╠¬═Ö═ë

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Can you spot the mitsake?

Eternal figure said:
Is it that mistake is spelled wrong?
The mistake is

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30, and definitely not ten, but if you can't find 10? Can't you spell the alphabets in order right?

Both of you are right, there where two mistakes, I was hoping one of them would distract you from the other

Back