• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okage: Shadow King Tier/AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
High 4-C Downgrade

After looking over the context of Beiloune's statement about creating the world. I don't think it was taken literally, but more as a he made it the way it is by classifying it's laws and people.

Above is a sandbox filled with the information given to us about what Classification is. I uses scans directly from the game but I'll just post the important parts about the world's creation

...(Sigh)... Marlene I have done everything for you, remember? In the perfect world I created, I've let you play in a variety of roles.

Above, Beiloune states he created the world. But later he explains exactly what he did.

This small world was separated by me from the universe by the power of "classification". And you, too, were let live in this small world with the power of "classification". To play the roles I gave.

As explained above, Beiloune used classification to split a small portion of the universe from the rest into it's own time-space.

Finally, the Loitering Gentlemen.

Hi there. So were you kicked out of the "world"?. It bothers me. Is there really an "inside" or "outside" to a natural world?.

I suspect that someone's changed the world into an "inside world" and an "outside world". That someone divided reality to his own advantage.

The Oversadowed people that now exist outside of space and time state that they think the world is divided. So going off Beiloune's statement makes this true. So High 4-C needs to be downgraded.

Upgrade

Do to the update to the 8-A calc done by Mr. Bambu. Okage characters will be bumped from to Low 7-C.

Also, It is stated that the Great Evil King Gohma destroyed half the world. However, we don't know if it was in one shot or if it took time. So I suggest a possibly "higher" at most for their end game keys.

Beiloune

Tier:
At least Low 7-C, possibly higher with Classification

Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (More powerful than his daughter Marlene, who casually damaged early game Ari with a simply slap and knocked him out), possibly higher with Classification (Used Classification to boost his power to match that of Evil King Stan's, who at the time was more powerful than Evil King Gohma, who destroyed half the world)

Ari

Tier:
Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly higher

Attack Potency:
Small Town level (Stronger than Evil King Chairman, who was stated to have enough power to incinerate a building, which would require this much power) | At least Small Town level, possibly higher (Gained more power by the end of the game, and could fight Beiloune while he was boosted by the power of Classification)

Key: Early Game | End Game

The other characters will have the same statistics as Ari, just different descriptions.

Last edited:
Since 3 staff members (along with two other users) agree with this I'm going to update the profiles and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back