• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okabe Rintarou vs Flint Lockwood (Steins;Gate vs Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)

Anyway they don't even have equipment and neither of them even have fighting experience, so I'll vote incon

Gonna vote Okabe. He might not be much of a fighter, but throughout all the timelines he ultimately has more experience with stuff like this. That would of course be double so if this is a version in time that has memories of living through one of the dystopian futures.

...you know, I wonder whether his unique position in attractor fields could be considered a power of him.

Gonna vote Okabe. He might not be much of a fighter, but throughout all the timelines he ultimately has more experience with stuff like this. That would of course be double so if this is a version in time that has memories of living through one of the dystopian futures.

...you know, I wonder whether his unique position in attractor fields could be considered a power of him.
Yeah I think I agree with this assessment. Vote added.

Bump. I guess one thing Flint does have is acrobatics, though I’m not sure how much it will help him.

In my opinion our Mad Scientist wins, as we have already seen in Steins;Gate 0 he was the leader of a group of terrorists that dominated melee and firearms, I suppose he would have learned something from them. We also have the issue of him having physically dominated Moeka who was a member of SERN who has martial arts and firearms training, even she was able to fight Suzuha who also has Military training, so Okabe wins in my opinion

In my opinion our Mad Scientist wins, as we have already seen in Steins;Gate 0 he was the leader of a group of terrorists that dominated melee and firearms, I suppose he would have learned something from them. We also have the issue of him having physically dominated Moeka who was a member of SERN who has martial arts and firearms training, even she was able to fight Suzuha who also has Military training, so Okabe wins in my opinion
Vote added.

Back