• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK so Question why IS it said that the hunter can dodge lightning in his profile

(redoing this because i accidently put it in the wrong forum But onto the question)

(Can easily dodge point-blank lightning attacks)

^ this is the line i'm talking about The reason i ask is because more evidence towards it being electricity Not lightning (yes i know lightning is electricity but electricity has vastly different speeds to lightning)

now I know your wondering what i'm talking about

But every Item that uses the so-called Lightning has this in it's item description "blue Spark"

now Spark is usually used in the context Of Fire or electricity

not lightning

And I'm pretty sure it was described as electricity in the guide though i need to get my hands on the guide to make sure um if anybody who has bought the offical guide could provide scans of the attack name and description of dark beast paarl (pretty sure it's in their) that would be great Because Everything that uses "lightning" or Electricity is based off him and is confirmed to have the same power as him in one of the weapon descriptions that i will need to find

And Adding onto this If you bring up the old hunters DLC He is quite obviously aim dodging the lightning from the fishman and said Lightning isn't natural

Yeah i guess it really isn't necessary seeing as there's a calc for the sub-relatavistic+, speed, so i think its ok if we remove it

Back