• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok so Adell Main story upgrade

Ok so Adell Should Be registered at At least Star level in the main story Because Most demons As reveled by etna Are star level

And Adell was able to Fight A Friggen overlord

Even if they are the weakest overlord in the series BY FAR Based on feats

Also Big bang is literally described as having the force of the sun (even though it's Them creating a person sized "black hole" i put in quotation marks because i have no clue if it's an actual black hole or not)

And Adell can learn this move

NOTE: this is adell in the main story Not his maximum potential

Correction: He fought Etna and Laharl and lost to them both miserably.

Also like I said, I used the move set from the Disgaea 2 game (It should be the most accurate for Adell since he's in Disgaea 2)

Also for the black hole thing it does suck up people and they dissapear and the explosion's pretty big. But it only manages to envelop the entire field.

His final boss wasn't even the Real Overlord Zenon for goodness sake.

Honestly, I question the sincerity of all the Generic moves the characters can learn, since they vary between game they just decide to pick the strongest one so there's less effort. But in my opinion if the main character's generic movement should stay what they are in game since they are the most canon and therefore accurate.

First off

Fake Zenon Is still an overlord and rules over the netherworld that he created (Side note: Netherworlds based on the reactions of character's are probably more durable then stars but ignore this point Since until it's Said in game this is kinda just a theory of mine so again IGNORE THIS SIDE NOTE IN THE DEBATE) Which is basically all that's required to be an overlord Oh also be strong enough to Keep said position

Even if he's one of the weakest overlords in the series He still an overlord And should at least be on par with regular demons Who again as Stated by etna and confirmed by the flavor text of a couple moves Destroy stars

Second off IIRC was the flavor text of disgaea 2's Big bang

And

3rd off Even if you don't think we should scale from genaric moves it is what the wiki accepts if you disagree with how the wiki scales disgaea characters you can make a thread

OH Also i aknowladged the fact that Big bang in disgaea 2 is probably not a Black hole in my Orignal post

If you played the Disgaea 2 game, you should know that Etna's level was dropped by accident thanks to Adell so she was just as weak as him at the time, and even after they manage to defeat him he still had enough energy to drain Adell and his group. The only reason they survived was because the seal on Rozalin was broken and she turned into her Overlord Zenon form and stomped him.

Do you think I should've been more clear on that in his profile? I was hesitant to add that part because I don't like to spoil the storyline too much so people will actually look it up.

Though you prove your points, but as you can see, I don't think I can necessarily convince them just yet.

Wait so Do you agree with at least star level adell or not?

I ask because He should still at least be on par with average demons Who again is stated by enta To be able to destroy stars

or quote from disgaea D2 "MOST DEMONS CAN DESTROY THE STARS YOU KNOW"

Side note But uh According to the Disgaea D2 adell DLC (and i think confirmed later by a tweet)

Disgaea D2 Happens Before at least Disgaea 2 and 4

Though the Disgaea D2 Adell DLC just proves that Laharl Obliterates Adell even more

Side Side note But Adell also was able to Bearly survive a lightning bolt From True Zenon

Said lightning bolt just moments prior finished off Fake zenon

OH also I've never EVER stated That Adell should be able to Beat Etna and laharl in a fight

I've never even remotly said that they where Close to Etna and Laharl Who themselves are Easily galaxy level even if you don't count genaric move feats From fighting Dark death evilman Who's galaxy level feat isn't a generic move and unless you don't think we should count moves in general Should scale to them

(Though i don't see WHY you shouldn't count generic move feats)

Well I can just assume Rozalin was holding back a little.

Though you prove a point. I was just trying to follow how it went with the main story. Like he can't beat Laharl or anyone else in the series (well except Axel) but at the same time he's not weak so I'm at a standstill at where to place him. So I just used so,e logic and common sense to create his tier,

But hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

But that doesn't mean I'll go down without a fight.

This is a debate, and I'm your opponent. If you want to get your point across break through all my facts and trample over my words.

A debate is no fun without opposition after all.

Absolute smallest of side notes

i find it funny how you said "His final boss isn't even True Zenon"

When in the bad ending she is

But onto my points

But yeah Fake Zenon Should be at least on par with At least average demons Possibly even Higher Considering He was able to warp a human world into a netherworld and That stuff Isn't really easy Otherwise Most Demons would go and create Their own Netherworlds

Not to mention again Etna has mentioned that Most demons should be able to destroy stars In Disgaea D2 Here's the statment btw https://youtu.be/-Ckic5K3q4s?t=247

Multiple flavor text or skills (i know you don't Scale from game to game But still) depict average demons as being able to destroy stars And considering Adell can beat Most average demons Including his own parents who are demons and were being controlled by Zenon and Forgot that Adell was their child (plus Adell being a demon himself)

and there is absolutely No Reason To Think true Zenon was holding Considering she Saw Adell as nothing but an Enemy who will betray her.

Also Sadly Axel doesn't scale to the Big feats in the series Ether Because while he's not Fodder (Axel mode Reveles that)

he's not really top tier

And sadly due to the contradicting timelines We can throw His feat of taking a beating from adell and killia out the window

I have one thing to say to the Timelines:

"Disgaea: Screw Continuity!"

But alright, fair enough, I guess you prove your point.

Because you know what? If I think about it real hard, there was a spinoff that allowed you to technically create the timeline of the games (Like how Etna became jobless or how Laharl ended up inside a bottle in a different game).

Guess I was too focused on Disgaea 2 timeline to see that.

Good debate though, that was entertaining.

Makes sense to me. Etna says that "most demons out there can bust the stars. You can destroy as many stars as you want, but no one will accept you as the Overlord just from that".

Considering that was the answer to Laharl casually destroying a lot of stars to demonstrate his powers - and that Laharl agreed with her reasoning, that would mean demons above fodder material should be able to bust a star.

Fake Zenon may be one of the weakest Overlords I've ever seen out there, but he still fodderized a bunch of other Overlords (who were, at very least, supposed to be stronger than the fodder out there) near the ending of the game. He shouldn't be "Absolute Fodder" material.

EDIT: Also, I find it hard to believe that Adell could call himself a Demon Hunter if he couldn't beat even fodder level demons. :p

Back