• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O Let's Be Heroes Power And Ability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I made a thread like this I added some stuff to K.O's page as well as upgraded the entire verse. Here I am going to try to add some missing abilities for the heroes
Enid
The missing abilities on Enid's profile are:
Non-Physical Interaction :Enid grabbed and held K.O's soul in her hand .
Surface Scaling :She ran up Plazamo's back .
Vehicular Mastery and Space Flight : Enid's motorcycle is capable of flying through space and she is good at piloting it.
Self Sustenance type 1: Enid's space helmet does not have a glass meaning she has no air. Despite this she is okay. .
Low-High Regeneration: She regenerated from a puddle.
Enhanced Senses :Enid got turned into a bunny and should have the senses of a bunny .
Transformation: Enid can transform into a Log or she can enter her Turbo form with a glorb collar
Magic : Enid is a witch and is capable of doing witch magic.
Summoning : Enid is capable of summoning a book of spells .
Telekinesis : Enid was capable of turning the pages of the spell book with out touching it.
Plant Manipulation : Enid was able to animate a tree.
Water Manipulation: Enid can launch blasts of water with the Water Ring. The water Ring would be optional equipment for Enid
Resistance to Extreme Heat and Cosmic Radiations because she could survive in space.
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Creation : Enid was completely fine after being sucked into a Black Hole
Portal Creation and Time Travel : Red Action's belt contains time capsules that create portals. The portals allow the user to travel through time. (This is optional equipment)
Radicles
The missing abilities on Rad's profile are:
Vehicular Mastery and Flight : Rad's van can fly and he is good at piloting it.
Explosion Manipulation : Rad's van can launch missiles .
Enhanced Senses : Rad should have the senses of a cat because he is a cat .
Natural Weaponry : Rad has sharp claws that he uses to fight
possible Paralysis Inducement: Rad has a freeze finger that is capable of immobilizing things but it is never used.
Forcefield Creation : Rad shielded K.O from a laser.
Transformation: He can enter his Turbo form with a glorb collar.
Fire Manipulation : Rad can launch fire blasts with the Fire Ring . It would only be optional equipment.
Resistance to Extreme Heat : Rad scales above Boxman who survived on the surface of the sun for 3 months .

Carol
The missing abilities on Carol's profile are:
Fire Manipulation : She copied Mr. Gar's ability to set his elbow on fire
Enhanced Senses: She was capable of dodging Chameleon Sr attack despite the fact he was invisible
Resistance to Extreme Heat : She should have it for the same reasons as rad.
Mr. Gar
The missing abilities on Mr. Gar profile are:
Levitation : He can levitate
Martial Arts: Mr. Gar is a former wrestler.
Resistance to Extreme Heat : He should have it for the same reasons as rad.

K.O.

K.O's missing abilities are:
Elasticity :K.O is capable of elongating his arm .
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Creation : K.O. was completely fine after being sucked into a Black Hole
An Unconventional resistance to Soul Manipulation : K.O. can survive without his soul . (All of K.O's powers after this come from optional equipment)
Size Manipulation : K.O increased his size via eating a special candy and he can shrink himself by eating mini burritos .
Large Size (type 1) and Small Size (type 2): K.O. can reach these sizes with the special candies and mini burritos listed above.
Portal Creation and Time Travel : Red Action's belt contains time capsules that create portals. The portals allow the user to travel through time.
Empathic Manipulation : He has the heart ring from captain planet . He used it to pacify everyone and he made them want to help the planet.
Those are some of the missing abilities that need to be added to the profiles.
Other Revisions
This is not an ability but a few new keys: K.O should get an early series T.K.O key. T.K.O was not always High 6-A. It would be rated at City Block level for being stronger than Enid, Rad, Mr. Gar and Carol. K.O. should also get a large K.O. key and a small K.O. key. Large K.O. would be Mountain level and would have Class M lifting strength because of this calc. Small K.O. would just have all his stats listed as below average human level due to his size.

This is the last thing. I want to update the lifting strength of the late series keys. I think everyone's late series keys should have class M lifting strength. The characters should be stronger than Large K.O. who has Class M lifting strength so I think they should scale.

That is all I want to add for now.

Last edited:
I know nothing about this show but I'll try and give some input.

Enid

I disagree with Surface Scaling, it was very brief and with enough speed someone could run up surfaces. Now if she walked up it's back that would be a different story.

Do you have a scan for her being sucked into a Black Hole and surviving?. Also, it would only be resistance to Gravity Manipulation, not Black Hole Creation since you aren't resisting the black hole being created.

Also, if she isn't capable of turning into a witch normally I'd say a tabber for the things she did as one would be appropriate but that's just me.

Radicles

Why does Rad scale above Boxman in resistance to heat?

Everything else seems fine.

Carol

Again why would she need have heat resistance like Rad when I don't see evidence of Rad scaling above Boxman?.

Mr. Gar

Again, why would they scale to Boxman in terms of heat resistance?.

K.O

Same as Enid, do you have a scan for them being sucked into a Black Hole and surviving?. Also, it would only be resistance to Gravity Manipulation, not Black Hole Creation since you aren't resisting the black hole being created.

Keys and Lifting Strength

I'm don't know the series so I can't say much regarding keys but I don't have an issue with adding them if there statistics are different. The Lifting Strength is fine to add to the other characters so long as the characters actually are physically stronger in that regard.

Since some of these are achieve through vehicles, you may want to notify that. Plus, considering Carol has to copy Mr. Gar in the first place, unless it's permenant, I don't think we should include the Fire Manipulation. Otherwise, most of these are fine.

This comment is responding to LordGriffin 100
Enid
"Do you have a scan for her being sucked into a Black Hole and surviving?. Also, it would only be resistance to Gravity Manipulation, not Black Hole Creation since you aren't resisting the black hole being created."
I can't find the scan proving it so I will remove it. The same goes for K.O.

"Also, if she isn't capable of turning into a witch normally I'd say a tabber for the things she did as one would be appropriate but that's just me."
The witch powers don't come from a transformation. Enid just changes her clothes. Enid should have access to all her witch powers normally she just does not use them in character because she prefers to use other skills.

Radicles
Boxman is a fodder when compared to everyone else. He is a normal powerless human who needs technology to compare to everyone else. Most characters scale above him in durability.

This comment is responding to LordGriffin 100
Enid
"Do you have a scan for her being sucked into a Black Hole and surviving?. Also, it would only be resistance to Gravity Manipulation, not Black Hole Creation since you aren't resisting the black hole being created."
I can't find the scan proving it so I will remove it. The same goes for K.O.

"Also, if she isn't capable of turning into a witch normally I'd say a tabber for the things she did as one would be appropriate but that's just me."
The witch powers don't come from a transformation. Enid just changes her clothes. Enid should have access to all her witch powers normally she just does not use them in character because she prefers to use other skills.

Radicles
Boxman is a fodder when compared to everyone else. He is a normal powerless human who needs technology to compare to everyone else. Most characters scale above him in durability.
"I can't find the scan proving it so I will remove it. The same goes for K.O."

Ok

"The witch powers don't come from a transformation. Enid just changes her clothes. Enid should have access to all her witch powers normally she just does not use them in character because she prefers to use other skills."

Alright then, I don't have an issue with it.

"Boxman is a fodder when compared to everyone else. He is a normal powerless human who needs technology to compare to everyone else. Most characters scale above him in durability."

I guess that's fine but I'd prefer more input on that.

What Griffin and Dino have both accepted can probably be applied.

Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back