• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OHK vs Hax--Frieza vs Mewtwo

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Because I feel like it.

The two don't like the fact that they look like each other. Both have 30 seconds to read each other's profiles here. Then they start a kilometer apart. Namek Saga final form Frieza and composited Mewtwo. In character.

Mewtwo thingy
Smough Frieza

Mewtwo, just needs a thought to win as opposed to Frieza using a ki blast or a punch to blow up the planet.

But speed isn't equal so pretty sure Frieza has enough time to do that actually. Mewtwo speed equal, Frieza if not.

Well, considering they have speed equalized and OP specified that they have 30 seconds to read the profile, I assume both die?

Second 0 = Speed equalized means they both take action at the same time. Frieza will nuke the planet with Universal Power just as he gets rekt by Mewtwo but then the explosion will already be triggered and Mewtwo dies.

Frieza has to do a lot more to do that, Mewtwo just needs a single thought to incap and then cause him to suicide it something while Frieza needs to take action. I could see a tie but only if Frieza has explosive wave, if not he can't do much before Mewtwo says nope.

And Frieza needs to process a single thought to do one ridiculously small action such as waving his hand or pressing his foot against the planet to explode it with force far greater than what Mewtwo can possibly endure. By the time Frieza gets rekt his action will be already taken anyways.

He would be unable to act only if the mind hax of Mewtwo was passive or something.

No I get that, but Mewtwo needs literally just a single thought, Frieza needs thought+the action itself. Of course Frieza can oblierate Mewtwo but he can stop that before any action goes through or finishes, even if it's miniscule.

Man, he has literally 30 seconds to know what's coming. They'll enter the match knowing what's coming.

This literally goes:

Final Round!

Fight!

Second 0

Mewtwo uses hax - Frieza presses his foot

Result:

Frieza dies >> Planet explodes, Mewtwo goes right along with it

Unless you're telling me Mewtwo's hax has some infinite speed or something. I don't need to think much to press my foot or blink or something. That's how much Frieza needs to blow up the planet. Unless you tell me Mewtwo's hax is gonna utterly incapacitate him in 0 seconds, he's blowing up the planet.

A single thought is faster than him pressing his foot. It's speed equal, they both need a thought, unfortunately for Frieza he still needs to perform the action after said thought to do it even if it's incredibly small.

Exaggerating Mewtwo's hax. I don't remember him incapacitating anyone in such a small fraction of a second via mind hax like you seem to be implying, to the point where they can't take the smallest action in such a short frame of time.

But this is Namek Saga Frieza anyways as opposed to Golden Frieza so he can't blow the planet that easily.

Because I'm a dick. Also because I like that image, and wanted to have them both look at each other.

Against someone who has no mindhax resist, he likely coukd. And if he scales off other psychics then yeah, a mere thought is all that's needed.

Still exaggerating. Give me one feat of Mewtwo mindhaxxing a person on a small fraction of a second and utterly incapacitating them before they can even make the smallest of gestures despite them being aware of his presence from the start or I'm calling NLF on this argument.

And again, debating this is useless, Namek saga frieza would take Infinite 5 minutes to blow up the planet, Mewtwo can rest, read a book, take a nap, drink some juice and then Mindhax him and it still won't have blown up.

I mean, frieza taking 5 mins to blow up namek is PIS. His base form has a way better feat capable of blowing up namek.

Although Frieza stated he held back power when attempting to bust namek. It was still dumb.

No opinion on the OP though.

That reminds me. This is on the original Namek, with Goku being replaced by Mewtwo. So all the Nameks are dead already.

I still stand by that, All Mewtwo needs is a thought. If it's worth anything, Frieza should very well be able to crack the planet like an egg with even the slightest bit of power.

Although I must admit im surprised (Or maybe not) no one called out the fact mewtwo has never mindhaxed a opponent ever. This is in character guys.

I'm okay with him mindhaxxing, but the way it's being treated here, Mewtwo sounds like either the GEoM or Methuselah.

Mewtwo has mindhaxxed people before, he mindwiped the cast at the end of the first movie (or was that time manip? I see arguments for both) and he mindcontrolled Joy for the majority of the movie. And he did something to TR at the end of Returns, it's been so long on that I forget what he did though.

I don't see the mindhax taking any longer than a thought, it's not like he has to bypass any defense and considering he's hailed as one if the strongest psychics in Pokemon? He should be able to replicate showings from lower end mons. I mean if we agree it doesn't matter much that's fine but it's not like I'm saying this without any basis.

His psychic abilities obviously overpower other physic pokemon like he did Alakazam. He could mindhax them if he wanted to. Hes fought so many pokemon that arent psychic that I lost count. He defeated Garys pokemons, a bunch of tauros, rhydons, some others that I forget... etc

Yes but in actual fights, something he couldn't just TK to death, there's Mew? And not much else, maybe Genesect. Theres PMD but his psychic abilities in that are rather up there in Mega, can use telepathy to connect every single being on the planet together is rather impressive. The thing here though is he knows what Frieza can do, and that thing is kill him with little effort.

Im with J-Man on this one as well. Mewtwo literally only needs a thought to take this while Freeza needs to do a bit more, which can cause his downfall.

And to be fair Mewtwo not doing that in-character is because he's only ever fought opponents where Mind Hax isn't required out of him, where his basic psychic abilities are more than enough to win.

This legit validates me making a Mewtwo vs Methuselah thread on the basis that Mewtwo can mindhax him to incapacitation in less than a second.

rofl Can't wait for it.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes but in actual fights, something he couldn't just TK to death, there's Mew? And not much else, maybe Genesect.
I don't think we should count Genesect since Mewtwo in that movie didnt want to harm any of the genesect, it just wanted to help them. It only came down to fighting when they retaliated against Mewtwo.

Back