• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh yea, Relativistic+ Piccoolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH. Oh yeah, this has been accepted, yay. With that, anyone who scales to beginning of Z Piccolo is Relativistic+ (0.61c), with characters far superior to him clocking in at "At least Relativistic, possibly FTL", and Goku with Kaio-ken and anyone who scales to him is a definite FTL (1.22-2.44c).

This is a pretty straightforward revision.

If we're allowed to apply multipliers from the back of the manga volumes, Goku's strength and speed increased by tenfold during his Gravity Training, meaning he'd scale to FTL (6.1c). Then with Kaio-ken, he scales to FTL+ (12.2c), and with Kaio-ken x20, he breaches into Massively FTL (122c), but we're probably not.

I commented on the calc itself, but I'll repeat here as it may be quicker: What does the freefall speed of the rock actually have to do with Piccolo's Ki speed?

I don't see where the rocks are still in the air in those scenes you've linked.

S9WXwSo.png

I don't see how those are the same rocks as the ones next to Piccolo earlier.

They honestly could be since the rocks seem to be above that mountain in the background in the first page and right on it on page 2.

Or the rocks fell out of frame before Piccolo fired his beam. Since we don't see them land, determining a timeframe for his beam speed from the rocks seems impossible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back