• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh, no. Why me?: Bill vs Ghidorah

Dragopentling said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Enerjak and Lucemon have fought 4D beings and as a bonus are 4D themselves.
Bill has no feats of fighting anyone 4D.
the best feat was Time Baby, who was High 3-A but only 3D....otherwise, no, he just straight up get stomped by most other Tier 2 beings.
And he killed him with an energy beam. No hax involved.

I also guess every supreme being higher dimensional to their verse gets stomped by anyone on their level because their hax doesn't work on their level without someone to be a victim there.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dragopentling said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Enerjak and Lucemon have fought 4D beings and as a bonus are 4D themselves.
Bill has no feats of fighting anyone 4D.
the best feat was Time Baby, who was High 3-A but only 3D....otherwise, no, he just straight up get stomped by most other Tier 2 beings.
And he killed him with an energy beam. No hax involved.
P.S. edited my comment, though Idk why I added that.

tbf this also means Bill can't hax 1-D beings to death cause he's never shown

but idk

If Bill doesn't show feats of defeating things equivalent to "gods"....no, I don't consider Time Baby particularly powerful, tbh..........then no, we can't acknowledge him having a higher chance to beat 4D or higher beings

The Axiom is the only 11-D being in its verse. That means that by default, none of its hax are 11-D because it can't show it. And that means despite having literally every ability in SMT at his disposal, it gets stomped by any random 11-D being.

Higher dimensional hax have to have feats of working against beings of that dimensuonal level in order to say they do yes

Okay, question for clarification:

The "rune eye" that Metphies has is more so to enable Ghidorah to access the main universe from its own universe (or dimension) and retain its 4D form...or is it to maintain the 4D form in general regardless of whatever location?

The real cal howard said:
The Axiom is the only 11-D being in its verse. That means that by default, none of its hax are 11-D because it can't show it. And that means despite having literally every ability in SMT at his disposal, it gets stomped by any random 11-D being.
The Axiom is 10 Dimensional aktually

Just to say it. Bill can't exactly bust the entire multiverse in this level of power, but he can go through it in range.

You vote?

ItsEliminationTime said:
Another 4-D High 3-A? Gr8. I can now put Ghidorah against some characters like Gio, Sauron,...
Sauron probably stomps via being an Abstract or something.

Don't know about Girono though.

Also, Bill busting the multiverse is not something that happens instantly, it takes time.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Ghidoriah is a higher-dimensional being so Bill's hax will be useless.
But he doesn't appear to have anything that would kill Bill past his Low-Godly regen or incap.
King Ghidoriah is **** op Becoming a High 3-A can beat Bill.

GG Bill!

Late reply, @Christian, but lightheartedness aside....to say this on a serious note, I think Zarc would've won that match, anyway :p

Back