• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh, no. Why me?: Bill vs Ghidorah

yo people forget that Bill has Low 2-C dura

but Low-Godly works just as well and Bill is supposed to be getting Type 4 Acausality so time loops are worthless

Edwardtruong2006 said:
yo people forget that Bill has Low 2-C dura
but Low-Godly works just as well and Bill is supposed to be getting Type 4 Acausality so time loops are worthless
will Type 4 Acausality and the other revisions even help Bill Cipher with any of the posted match results on his profile, though?

I still don't think the revisions really change anything significantly with his chances against 2-A characters, but against 3-A through 2-B characters....perhaps more likely.

What are the listed revisions and/or additions is Bill getting besides Type 4 Acausality?

Whelp then he only becomes resistant to Fate/Prob/Casuality Manipulation and Preincog, which aren't really very common abilities for even Tier 2 users, anyways....at least from what I've seen.

Also, I've yet to see a feat where the supposed resistances to aforementioned abilities would apply.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Higher-Dimensional Existence was proposed but it got rejected, so Bill still gets haxed by the likes of 3D characters like Nihilus.
so even High 4-C Rimuru can stomp Bill, then?

Bill is actually 4-D High 3-A due to the fact he has control of space-time on a less than universal scale apparently

This argument always pisses me off. Obviously, someone's far more potent abilities are gonna be on a similar dimensional scale. Like what, is all of Enerjak's stuff 3D because haxwise it never worked on another 4D being? Does half of Lucemon's stuff fail to work as well? Is Arceus's headbutts stronger than some of his hax?

This argument literally only comes up for Bill and it never ceases to amaze me how far people are willing to go to spite him.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Enerjak and Lucemon have fought 4D beings and as a bonus are 4D themselves.
Bill has no feats of fighting anyone 4D.
the best feat was Time Baby, who was High 3-A but only 3D....otherwise, no, he just straight up gets stomped by most other Tier 2 beings.

I'd even say Zarc, one of the more underwhelming Tier 2 characters due to lack of number of feats and proper calcs, and one rarely talked about in this site....could beat him.

>Kills time with his presence

>The weirdness he's famous for only works on lowly humans

Perfect logic there, vsbattles.

Back