• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh boy, since Dante is now 2-C... (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Please, don't be a stomp

Dante (DMC5) vs Kratos (Mid to End Game GOW3)
  • Both are 2-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are in character
  • Location is in the Artic
  • Music
images

images

Demon Slayer: 8 (Arcker123, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Bobepipipiri, Ned_the_Outer_God, JED, TheGod, X-xenom 2332)
God Slayer: 2 (Garchomp777, Cropfist)
Incon:

Last edited:
Where are the old traditions of not taking a match seriously and filling it with shit posts?

It's sad to see old traditions dying

Dante senses power lvl and Seals and BFRs.....he is not idiot enough to go up against such strong opponent and hope to win.
How many instances has Dante faced against a strong opponent and lead this way? I'm not saying he's dumb but I know he's faced people on his level plenty of times.

Just give Kratos Power of Hope.

How many instances has Dante faced against a strong opponent and lead this way? I'm not saying he's dumb but I know he's faced people on his level plenty of times.

Just give Kratos Power of Hope.
Kratos having the PoH wouldn't help here. There are two ways this fight pans out.
1. Anything and everything dante has at his disposal would work without error on Kratos via the new accepted revisions to Dante and the DMC verse. Which would mean dante would passively fear manip PoH kratos, the same kratos who completely nullified and overcame fear itself Zeus in the GoW verse, and is stated that he has complete immunity to all of the cardinal sins.
2. Kratos and Dante resist everything each other has to offer, fight boils down to one or two things like old times. Dante has a valid win con with Demolition in SDT as long as we don't wank kratos' regen/resurrection. The only possible wincon kratos has is if you factor in the asinine difference in Lifting Strength here, with soul rip and such. Even then. It seems a bit iffy considering dante resists soul manip, but hades got his soul ripped out of his body because kratos was physically stronger, so who knows.

passively fear manip PoH kratos, the same kratos who completely nullified and overcame fear itself Zeus in the GoW verse, and is stated that he has complete immunity to all of the cardinal sins.
You would need to elaborate more on this.

The fear hax only activates if he's serious, which this version of Dante certainly is.
I'm 99% positive dante's accepted fear hax is the same as any other demons, which is passively, just multiple cake layers within 4D. Power of Hope kratos with immunity to cardinal sins instantly gets negged without dante having to raise a finger, so I don't get why people believe dante would have to resort to last ditch efforts like sealing and BFR here lol

You forgot the best one...
Nah, nothing tops the DMC1 Soul with light.

None...he hasn't ever lead such a way....he has only used it 2 times and both were comparable but stronger opponents. But He atleast had a chance to hurt them physically.

Here the situation is completely different.....
He can sense power lvls.....and he has no chance in hell to even scratch Kratos....if he gets grabbed he gets ripped in half....if he gets punched he gets vaporized, Dante is a little ragdoll to Kratos here....

There is only one viable strategy.....time hax and sealing+BFR. Other than that....if he goes for physical like an idiot....he gets the beating of life.

I'm 99% positive dante's accepted fear hax is the same as any other demons, which is passively, just multiple cake layers within 4D. Power of Hope kratos with immunity to cardinal sins instantly gets negged without dante having to raise a finger, so I don't get why people believe dante would have to resort to
Fear Zeus is 4D tooo........🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back