• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official OC Permission Thread

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This is a thread for people who want to show their approval of their OC's being used for VS matches to do so. Another way to show this is by commenting on this page.

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
Goku(Exaggerated)-Me,Elvis,Timepatroller,Captain Falcon
If anyone use this character please ask us 4
My my, you are really obsessed with Goku arent you XD

hmm after re-thinking i will allow maybe the extention until angelo arc Dante until further notice I still need to name 1000 demon families here XP

BrokenLord said:
i do but donno how it would work well
Well it is just saying you are okay with people taking your OC's and pitting them against other characters. You obviously don't have to give permission at all though.

BrokenLord said:
i know lol but i just wanted to from vs wiki i like to help lol
I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you are saying. What do you want to do and what from VS Battles?

My question still hasn't been answered. What do we do with characters made by inactive users? We can't keep em under protection forever.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
My question still hasn't been answered. What do we do with characters made by inactive users? We can't keep em under protection forever.
I guess we'll do what happened to copyright before Disney ****** it up and put a "public domain" on it meaning that after a certain time of a user's inactivity it can be used. If the user comes back and is objects to the character being used we'll oblige. How long you think it should be before "public domain" becomes in effect for the OC can be up to you Skod. I think maybe a month or two is reasonable.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
All of my characters are free too use as well. Nobody needs to ask my permission.
Noted.

Back