• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OFF Revisions and Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you do not accept the game stats, which have shown to completely effect the game play throughout, how much damage you do or can take from an enemy, also, you do not accept the endings, which are the only examples, making them consistent.

That would fall under gameplay mechanics. We don't use gameplay mechanics here.

The two of them scale because they can fight each other. That's all we can use here, not HP or any of those stats.

So, what's the final tally in here? Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

• Downgrade the Batter and Guardians to Large Planet level.
  • Downgrade EoG Batter, Queen and Judge to at last Large Star level.
  • Upgrade characters to FTL status, while removing the MFTL calculation.
  • Removing conceptual manipulation.
If so, I'm fine with this. I just'd like to point out that, in the off-chance the Batter already doesn't have it in his profile, he should have the ability to hit intangible beings, since he casually fights and hits ghosts that are explicitly stated to be intangible, and fights with beings that are described to be 'metaphysical'.

She is a tank.

5-A AP (On par with Zone Guardians) and High 4-C Dura (Higher durability than anyone in the game, can resist an extremely high amount of hits from EoG Batter)

Higher durability than anyone in the game? Based on what? In game stats?

I think "5-A, likely High 4-C" is fine.

So is this 5-A BoG Batter an guardians, with High 4-C EoG Batter, Queen, and Judge?

And FTL all around?

I finally decided to take it in my own hands to revise the profiles. I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back