• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Wishes and Vampires: Prismo vs. The Godwoken

Jinsye

She/Her
Basically stealing Assalt's title for Godwoken vs. UKG.

The Godwoken has figured out that the God King can get one wish in the multiverse, due to plot reasons he decides to kill the wish-granter.

Both are at their peak and completely bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Prismo: 0

The Godwoke: 0

Inconclusive: 1

The Godwoken
Prismo by joettashinigami-d5lkdsn

How potent is Prismo's warping? Does he have a way to stop himself from getting erased or instakilled?

Basically Prismo has done multiple things, summoning in jars, etc.

As a note in order to bypass Prismo's type 8 you need both Infinite Speed and Multiversal+ range iirc.

Wait wut. His type 8 is from an old man; how do you need 2-A range? Speed is equal so that shouldn't matter.

I mean the Lich killed him just fine. Being at the "center" of something doesn't mean jack. In the end there is no center to infinity anyway. Godwoken can teleport across realms; if he knows where the Old Man is, there is no reason I see that he can't teleport to him.

Also I kinda always assumed they fight in Prismo's room, but I guess that's my fault.

Also that still doesn't stop Godwoken from turning Prismo's into an emotionless husk.

The Lich killed him due to A. Being in the center of the Multiverse with Finn and Jake. and B. Due to PIS allowing him to even move in that room.

If we go by that Prismo pauses the timeline and calls it a day.

But what does he lead with in character? He doesn't really "fight" anyone.

Also GW could always just hop inside of Prismo's soul and call it a day to stalemate. They both seem to have ways of winning this.

Well I mean... I bloodlusted them so they'd probably use their best stuff right off the bat.

If they are bloodlusted I would say Inconclusive, leaning Godwoken. GW has so much that can put Prismo's out of commission, but Prismo can also stop time.

As a side note, what would the Godwoken's one wish in the multiverse be?

Depends on who becomes the Divine. Overall, since they chose to become Divine (and thus didn't align with the God King or Lucian), probably for the Veil to be sealed (this would prevent the God King from ever returning and stop the Void as well).

Back