• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odd Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
yeah i am a bit challengy but i don't do that anymore instead just surf the internet..
Same here. Just surf the internet and do blogging on Tumblr and Twitter.

SomebodyStupid said:
SeanThePorter said:
Ashamed of what? SS
Ashamed of constant shitposting, my sempai.
I know. Shitposting can be fun in small doses but not in large frequencies, onichan

I like reading incredibly bad fanfictions. Not just "bad", but so incredibly bad that you start thinking if it isn't really some kind of joke.

Also, I love seeing reactions. I mean, I watch a lot of reaction channells and I do some crazy stuff just to see how people react.

EliminatorVenom said:
I like reading incredibly bad fanfictions. Not just "bad", but so incredibly bad that you start thinking if it isn't really some kind of joke.
You and I would get along swimmingly EV.

And I have quite the doozy for you:

It's called Shinra High SOLDIER. It's basically two Final Fantasy VII fanfics (Which the author calls "novels", since their total chapter count is 170, counting filler), written by... wait for it... Sephirothslave. It's pretty much a High School AU (Which isn't an AU as Sephirothslave tries, and fails horribly, to work it into canon), where the main character (Who's so obviously a self-insert it isn't even funny) becomes Sephiroth's girlfriend (Later wife), joins SOLDIER, murders the entire kingdom of Wutai, gets killed by Hojo and causes Sephiroth to turn to Jenova and have the game proceed as "normal". The fanfic is infamous for it's terrible Designated Hero (The main character sees no problem with killing millions in cold blood and commiting genocide), along with the absurd Mary Sue traits present and how this entire fic is trying to paint Sephiroth as a "poor troubled soul" that's been possessed by Jenova even though he's arguably worse than he is in-game. I could literally go on for paragraphs, but you can simply view the TVTropes article (Also, check out the sporking linked in the page if you're brave enough).

Oh yeah, and the author is extremely delusional. She literally thinks she's married to Sephiroth and met him on the astral plane, which she takes back and says he's an Archangel who looks like him, shares his name, and came to Tetsuya Nomura i a dream and told him to make Sephiroth that way. Note that I did not make up anything I just wrote.

The Everlasting said:
EliminatorVenom said:

It's called Shinra High SOLDIER. It's basically two Final Fantasy VII fanfics (Which the author calls "novels", since their total chapter count is 170, counting filler), written by... wait for it... Sephirothslave. It's pretty much a High School AU (Which isn't an AU as Sephirothslave tries, and fails horribly, to work it into canon), where the main character (Who's so obviously a self-insert it isn't even funny) becomes Sephiroth's girlfriend (Later wife), joins SOLDIER, murders the entire kingdom of Wutai, gets killed by Hojo and causes Sephiroth to turn to Jenova and have the game proceed as "normal". The fanfic is infamous for it's terrible Designated Hero (The main character sees no problem with killing millions in cold blood and commiting genocide), along with the absurd Mary Sue traits present and how this entire fic is trying to paint Sephiroth as a "poor troubled soul" that's been possessed by Jenova even though he's arguably worse than he is in-game. I could literally go on for paragraphs, but you can simply view the TVTropes article (Also, check out the sporking linked in the page if you're brave enough).

Oh yeah, and the author is extremely delusional. She literally thinks she's married to Sephiroth and met him on the astral plane, which she takes back and says he's an Archangel who looks like him, shares his name, and came to Tetsuya Nomura i a dream and told him to make Sephiroth that way. Note that I did not make up anything I just wrote.
Yeah. That reminds me, I'll get to reading that eventually it's just I've been busy. Plus I'm in no particular rush to read something that shitty.

SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
EliminatorVenom said:

Yeah. That reminds me, I'll get to reading that eventually it's just I've been busy. Plus I'm in no particular rush to read something that shitty.
You're more sane than me then if you wait to read it.

The Everlasting said:
I'm really not. Did you see my MattyBRaps shitposting?

SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
I'm really not. Did you see my MattyBRaps shitposting?
Still not as insane as the guy who's willing to read it twice and rewrite it (Using FFVI for some reason, among a billion other different things).

The Everlasting said:
Still not as insane as the guy who's willing to read it twice and rewrite it (Using FFVI for some reason, among a billion other different things).
I watched FoodFight, Ratatoing, Little Panda Fighter, Two Girls on Cup, over 40 PewDiePie videos, read Dipper Goes to Taco Bell almost twice, and listened to over 2 hours of MattyBRaps.

SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
I watched FoodFight, Ratatoing, Little Panda Fighter, Two Girls on Cup, over 40 PewDiePie videos, read Dipper Goes to Taco Bell almost twice, and listened to over 2 hours of MattyBRaps.
Is there something wrong with PewDiePie?

Also, not believing you're as insane as me. One does not simply read SHS twice. Once is already painful enough, but twice, with careful analyzation? I seriously end up pulling some of my hair out when I read it.

The Everlasting said:
Is there something wrong with PewDiePie?

Also, not believing you're as insane as me. One does not simply read SHS twice. Once is already painful enough, but twice, with careful analyzation? I seriously end up pulling some of my hair out when I read it.
I personally find PewDiePie to be extremely annoying. I have no problem if you like him though. Also, you're making me feel both nervous and excited about reading something so awful.

He's not of my taste, but I'll watch his videos if I've got nothing better to do.

It's SHS' special brand of awful.

And you want a fic more disgusting than Dipper Goes to Taco Bell? Well, probably. It's definitely the most disgusting sex-based fic I've ever read.

http://allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Horrible_Fanfic_Q-T

Scroll down until you find "Shinji's Nightmare Cataclysm".

The Everlasting said:
He's not of my taste, but I'll watch his videos if I've got nothing better to do.

And you want a fic more disgusting than Dipper Goes to Taco Bell? Well, probably. It's definitely the most disgusting sex-based fic I've ever read.

I'm not sure if it'll be more disgusting than Dipper Goes to Taco Bell, but it does star the kid who fapped to a girl in a coma, so maybe.

The Everlasting said:

So, I'll reccomend you a fanfiction, which is more a parody than actually bad. The creator did it to parody these bad fanfictions, and it is simply hillarious.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4784448/1/Sonic-the-Parody

The sequel is awesome too.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5303728/1/Sonic-the-Parody-2

SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:

I'm not sure if it'll be more disgusting than Dipper Goes to Taco Bell, but it does star the kid who fapped to a girl in a coma, so maybe.
Trust me, this fic literally made me nearly vomit. And I'm not even queazy!

The Everlasting said:
I'm just wondering, have you looked into Dipper Goes to Taco Bell? It is one of the only things where I can't imagine something being worse.

SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
I'm just wondering, have you looked into Dipper Goes to Taco Bell? It is one of the only things where I can't imagine something being worse.
Not yet. But I assure you, Shinji's Nightmare Cataclysm is just disgusting.

The Everlasting said:
SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
I read the first chapter. It's horrid, but still not near Dipper Goes to Taco Bell tier.

SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:
I read the first chapter. It's horrid, but still not near Dipper Goes to Taco Bell tier.
Trust me, it gets worse.

And I can tell that no matter what I read, I'll just end up saying "still not as bad as Shinra High SOLDIER".

CrossverseCrisis said:
Dipper goes to Taco Bell...i kept hearing that on Tumblr.
It's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, heard, read or imagined. If you are queazy you can literally vomit reading it. Please be careful before checking it out.

SeanThePorter said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
It's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, heard, read or imagined. If you are queazy you can literally vomit reading it. Please be careful before checking it out.
I have heard that it was disgusting...

CrossverseCrisis said:
SeanThePorter said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
It is. Please be careful if you're gonna check it out. I was able to survive but for certain people it can be damaging.

SeanThePorter said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
SeanThePorter said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
It is. Please be careful if you're gonna check it out. I was able to survive but for certain people it can be damaging.
I read that shit today, and Cross, Sean's right. It is very hard to make me cringe, but that thing... Ugh... Seriously, I thought that I was going to vomit.

If you want to check out, here it is: https://www.wattpad.com/173448576-dipper-taco-bell-full-story-dipper-goes-to-taco/page/7

But Sean warned you...

The Everlasting said:
SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:

SHIT.

I'VE JUST READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I AM ALREADY LIKE "WTF".

WHUT

EliminatorVenom said:
The Everlasting said:
SHIT.

WHUT

I thought you already read it.

EliminatorVenom said:
The Everlasting said:
SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:

SHIT.

WHUT
Would you believe it gets worse?

SeanThePorter said:
EliminatorVenom said:
The Everlasting said:
SHIT.

WHUT
I thought you already read it.
I didn't!

The Everlasting said:
EliminatorVenom said:
The Everlasting said:
SeanThePorter said:
The Everlasting said:

SHIT.

WHUT
Would you believe it gets worse?
Ehhh... It is one of the laws of the internet. I'm on 2nd chapter now.

By the way, did you saw the Sonic the Parody fanfictions?

I thought you were still talking about Dipper. Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back