• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odd Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copetan

Your local Minecraft addict
Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
What is somethig that you really like, that that is just out of the ordinary? (Maybe a little!)

Like me, I really like math. And I mean, REALLY like math.

I unironically like Uptown Funk. I'm sorry.

SomebodyStupid said:
The Everlasting said:
I like reading bad fanfictions. Because I just hate myself apparently.
Like a certain SephirothSlave?
Yes, and reading through it twice, doing an EWW on it, and rewriting it with FFVI characters.

There are quite a few other bad fanfics I've read for fun though.

Back to the topic at hand, I weirdly dislike Lolis, despite my favorite being full of them...

SeanThePorter said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Back to the topic at hand, I weirdly dislike Lolis, despite my favorite being full of them...
That's neat. I really dislike lolis too. They also have the creepiest and most obnoxious fans
I see, I see

Yeah. Is there anything else odd you like?

He's an 11 year old that does covers of songs. Look him up on YouTube.

SeanThePorter said:
MAXMIUM KEK thanks for this, originally however i was thinking this , but i think it counts

SomebodyStupid said:
SeanThePorter said:
MAXMIUM KEK thanks for this, originally however i was thinking this , but i think it counts
You're welcome. I also liked Nyanners's old stuff. To bad she sucks now.

SeanThePorter said:
SomebodyStupid said:
SeanThePorter said:
Ah yes.... such a shame

SomebodyStupid said:
SeanThePorter said:
SomebodyStupid said:
SeanThePorter said:
Ah yes.... such a shame
The thing I hate most about her is that she's always inactive, yet still takes Patreon money from the same fans she shamed in that Tumblr post.

Yeah it aint weird to wanna ditch class stuff. Are there any odd thing you like?

Lol but i do so many things stupidly i hate myself for being an idiot yet i do it any way XD :/

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Lol but i do so many things stupidly i hate myself for being an idiot yet i do it any way XD :/
I can see. I like to torture myself by watching the worst movies ever. Don't know why.

Don't know how my comment got deleted but yeah. Don't know what was up with that dude. Maybe he was giving me a hint lol.

You know those stupid "Real Aliens caught on tape!" or "Unexplained Ghost filmed!" videos that are total bogus yet still fool a lot of people? I really enjoy watching them.

Darkanine said:
You know those stupid "Real Aliens caught on tape!" or "Unexplained Ghost filmed!" videos that are total bogus yet still fool a lot of people? I really enjoy watching them.
How about those Illuminati conspiracy theories?

SeanThePorter said:
Darkanine said:
How about those Illuminati conspiracy theories?

Conspiracies are the best. Some of my favorite ones I've read recently was "Hunger Games Proves Alien Life Exist!" and "Alien Giant from Nibiru found on Russian Aparments".

One time i read 1/4 of a math book after getting bored of watching TV. Yup, that actually happened.

well that is productive for me i play extreme horror games in the middle of the night light off ;_;

That'd be terrifying. Good thing i don't do those kinds of things(i mean playing extreme horror games with the lights off).

yeah i am a bit challengy but i don't do that anymore instead just surf the internet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back