• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OCTOPUS DOES NOT KILL CLOWN, CLOWN KILLS OCTOPUS!

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
maxresdefault.jpg
Speed is equalized, 9-A keys are used (Demon Tricky is used) and Squidward is bloodlusted. The battle is in the outskirts of Nevada, where both start 5 meters apart.

Who wins?

Real Tricky FNF:

Not Tricky FNF:

OH YEAH MR KRABS:

Last edited:
Tricky doesnt have BFR in this key, and even if he did, he’d have to kill Squidward first to send his soul to hell

Read the wrong key, my mistake, but "Can drag people to Hell through a corruption that his mere touch spreads, as well as use it to teleport or travel to and from Hell and Nevada".

Anyways, Squidward has an AP edge according to their profiles as far as I could tell, since he's Small Building+ whereas Tricky is merely Small Building, and the Higher Powers would likely not resurrect Tricky since Squidward is bloodlusted and thus would actually cause more carnage since Tricky is more so into mind games, and his only wincon I can tell Tricky has is Telekinesis since that's far stronger than Squidward's LS, but with no counter to Squidward's regeneration, Tricky can't really do anything further, thus voting Squidward

Last edited:
Squidward stomps this key of Tricky and the second as well, MC11 Tricky stomps in turn.

Also Tricky's ressurection works 4-5 times

Tricky can overpower him with TK, he just wouldn't go for incap, he'd go for killing Squidward with it, but because regen exists, that allows Squidward to in return overpower and kill Tricky. That's not a stomp.

Plus I'd like to see you incap someone who I'm pretty sure one-shots.

Tricky type 8 immortality ain't that good.

Let me lay this out fully for you: Tricky doesn't use TK, he doesn't fly too much, he is at a massive AP and Durability disadvantage, and the only thing he has going for him is a skill advantage that probably doesn't even work when the opponent isn't even tall enough to hit your ankle and type 8 immortality that only works 4-5 times until Tricky dies for real.

Whereas Squidward has ridiculously good regen which gets rid of any wincons Tricky could have, a massive AP and Durability advantage, and the fact he's small enough to dodge literally anything Tricky does in-character.

Why would Tricky not use TK in character? Anyways, Tricky can still just incap by summoning a building ontop of Squidward, something Squidward is unable to lift, and can't move from under, and as they're 5 meters apart, Tricky can still just stay away from Squidward lol

Why would Tricky not use TK in character? Anyways, Tricky can still just incap by summoning a building ontop of Squidward, something Squidward is unable to lift, and can't move from under, and as they're 5 meters apart, Tricky can still just stay away from Squidward lol
Because he's kinda just... like never does it? OOC for this tricky again, and staying away isn't going to work

There's no IC move for Tricky to win (even if he used TK he'd never use it to immobilize) and dropping a building on someone is VERY OOC. Which makes this a stomp.

Just because he doesn't use his stuff in-character doesn't mean it's a stomp. Tricky still has a wincon here, which means it wouldn't even be considered a stomp match, it just happens that Tricky wouldn't lead with it (though he has dropped buildings on people lol) and Squidward has far more likely wincons

Just because he doesn't use his stuff in-character doesn't mean it's a stomp. Tricky still has a wincon here, which means it wouldn't even be considered a stomp match, it just happens that Tricky wouldn't lead with it (though he has dropped buildings on people lol) and Squidward has far more likely wincons
Actually I've seen threads closed on being stomps BECAUSE one character in-question doesn't use their winning moves in-character. So there.

And I’ve seen the opposite, plenty times. I’m fairly certain whether it’s in-character or not doesn’t matter.

The Squid Kid fra

Back