• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£This dog's lookin' for a pounding!" Frank West vs. Iggy (ONE VOTE LEFT)

And as soon as frank realizes that his projectiles aren't working there's no way on earth he's gonna let iggy get close to him. He's too smart to let that happen.

Yeah, the best chance Iggy has to get close is maybe tricking him with sand decoys and sneaking up on him, like he did with Pet Shop and Vanilla Ice.

That could possibly work, I suppose, but I don't know how likely it would be that Frank's gonna fall for that. He hasn't handled decoys before from my understanding but...do they just appear outta nowhere?

Oh huh...weird. Depending on how it works I'm not sure if Frank would be fooled or not...it's really weird.

So is Iggy's whole objective to get close then?

Huh, interesting...

so, I don't actually know too much about the exo suit, but I do know that it sends a tornado of ice in a line forward if it has the ice upgrade.

I dunno if freezing Iggy is likely but that's also an option.

...honestly the ice thing works literally like Pet Shop from how I understand it.

He can shoot icicles and make giant ice tornadoes to freeze anyone within seconds.

Tbh. I kinda think frank may lose now. If his range attacks doesn't work. He may be prone to using close range. And if he gets in an Exo suit. He most definitely will try close range. But that gives Iggy the chance they need

But he most likely would try close range. Especially if he saw earlier his range stuff not working.

If your shooting someone and it's not working. Do ya keep shooting at them? Especially if you have a super suit for melee combat

I guess. I dunno. I'll count the vote for Iggy. I personally feel like inconclusive is better but I guess it doesn't matter too much.

• side question cause I like to make vs threads. When you make the thread yourself. Do you also get too vote? Was never sure so I just never did so I didn't break any rules*

I think it was decided the OPs vote shouldn't count (because it makes it look like you already knew who would win, and just made the thread to give the character a win).

I'm aware, I'm just saying personally I don't know who would win. It seems pretty close all things considered.

Back