• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jason also brings up its likely the suits are a lot weaker than Calders. Grunt suit << Calders suit. Which would make sense on why a 9-B weapon can injure it. Where Calders suit is 9-A

Ok. I just looked at Calders fight. Bullets and guns don't even scratch Calders health in the fight. Calder feels basically nothing when being shot by frank, and he has to get the exo suit to do any harm. So I'm now definitely against it. Frank can do basically no damage to Calder without a suit

Except nothing implies that Calder's suit is any stronger than a normal grunt suit besides the boss fight. His exo suit seems pretty standard.

Jackythejack said:
Except nothing implies that Calder's suit is any stronger than a normal grunt suit besides the boss fight. His exo suit seems pretty standard.
Fiction usually showcase how the same weapon is stronger in the hands of a super character than in the hands of other characters.

Except nothing implies that Calder's suit is any stronger than a normal grunt suit besides the boss fight.

But the Boss fight is what is actually important. If the boss fight makes it extremely clear Calder feels basically nothing frank does or the weapons don't even scratch him unless you use an exo suit. Then frank doesn't scale. He can't even dent the thing with rapid fire guns or his own physical strength. The fight makes it very clear. Frank has no suit. Frank don't scale. Not to the slightest.

Alright. I'm practically done with this I don't care enough.

Also zombie Frank can one shot exo suits with his shout. Should that make him 9-A or no.

And are we changing his AP to a megajoule

Umm. I suppose so on the zombie thing. I definitely remember being able to tear through the people even with the suit. I don't recall him one shorting. But I know he can kill them. So 9-A Zombie Frank works for me

And A Megajoule also works via a TNT blast.

If you upgrade your zombie screech all the way up he oneshots just about most enemies close to him. He'd only be 9-A with the scream most likely.

Alright. Nothing really needs to be changed on his profile for that.

I can add a zombie key later

If you have reached a conclusion, you can probably apply the agreed upon changes.

I believe we have. I can apply these changes in a bit, it's just gonna take a while because I'm on mobile

I've applied the necessary changes and the necessary categories. If anything seems weird or you have questions ask me

Thank you for the help. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this?

I can't see anything else to do. If you want to wait for Butters or Jason to say something than go ahead.

Well actually. I do have to bring up. Can't the Exo Suit frank use casually toss cars aside? Which would be Class 5-10 for the suit? (And possibly Zombie form. I don't remember if Grunt suits can do the same)

Uuuuh I do specifically remember being able to punch cars away. That's one of the benefits that it even states on promotional material. Can't ounch trucks though there too heavy.

Huh, fair enough.

That's an upgrade to frank and Calder then. And I know zombie frank's scream can move a car when fully upgraded. Not sure if his physical attacks can.

Though I dunno how we'd handle that

Back