• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Not I." said the Gingerbread man. (Hen vs Gingerbread Man)

Gingerbread Man keeps outrunning the Chicken until it tires out when it can kill it from there. Gingerbread Man should take this due to being over twice as fast and having limitless stamina.

brb cleansing myself after analysing a gingerbread vs match

I highly doubt a being made out of a cookie is doing anything to a full grown chicken. The bird would take this via being physically stronger than the cookie man. Eventually he has to fight the chicken, and he'll just get pecked to death.

the gingerbread man wouldn't fight the chicken """in character""". he'd simply run away until the chicken tires out, which he is easily capable of doing, and can take advantage of the chicken then.

how does the chicken hit the gingerbread man anyway?

GyroNutz said:
the gingerbread man wouldn't fight the chicken """in character""". he'd simply run away until the chicken tires out, which he is easily capable of doing, and can take advantage of the chicken then.
how does the chicken hit the gingerbread man anyway?
In character, they are both willing to kill.

And besides, a Chicken woulsimply stop chasing the Gingerbread man after a while.

DMB 1 said:

And besides, a Chicken woulsimply stop chasing the Gingerbread man after a while.
they're both willing to kill but that doesn't mean they mindlessly charge at each other. the gingerbread man will run away from the chicken and since the chicken is willing to kill, it'll either chase the gingerbread man and get worn out, meaning the gingerbread man wins, or the chicken will eventually fall asleep meaning the gingerbread man also wins.

@Theglass the gingerbread man is over twice as fast as the chicken, more nimble and is a smaller target. again, how does the chicken hit the gingerbread man? especially considering that if this plays out in character, which it does, the chicken will be worn out by the time the gingerbread man starts fighting back

GyroNutz said:
DMB 1 said:

they're both willing to kill but that doesn't mean they mindlessly charge at each other. the gingerbread man will run away from the chicken and since the chicken is willing to kill, it'll either chase the gingerbread man and get worn out, meaning the gingerbread man wins, or the chicken will eventually fall asleep meaning the gingerbread man also wins.
@Theglass the gingerbread man is over twice as fast as the chicken, more nimble and is a smaller target. again, how does the chicken hit the gingerbread man? especially considering that if this plays out in character, which it does, the chicken will be worn out by the time the gingerbread man starts fighting back
A coockie can't hurt even a chicken's dead corpse.

The chicken would probably just **** off after a while, especially with gingerbread man being that much faster. Would gingerbread man in character try to go in for an attack or something, and can he even hurt a chicken?

The Gingebread man can't hurt the chicke. Even if the latter gets tired, he'll just stop for a while, uniltthe coockie attacks him, and the chicken will one-shot.

Oh my god, kudos for you, this made me chuckle.

I vote for the chicken because this is a battle to the death, so running away ain't gonna do anything, just prolong the inevitable. Plus, a cookie is delicate as hell, the chicken will peck it once the man tricks to attack and it will make a deep hole in the cookie, then just peck it to death.

Is there anything stopping the ginger from simply putliving? He is far too fast for the chicken to catch

the gingerbread man can hurt the chicken lol. just because he's made of gingerbread doesn't mean he can't hurt a weak animal like a chicken

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Is there anything stopping the ginger from simply putliving? He is far too fast for the chicken to catch
He can't outrun the chicken forever. They're in a match to the death, which means he needs to fight the chicken. And the chicken pecks him to death.

No, he can, he has limitless stamina, and its in character for him to simply run, sure, hes in a fighting mentality, but once he obviusly realizes he cant harm it he can simply outlive it

and it can get behind the chicken to attack it somwhere where there isn't a mounth that he has a phobia of

And he cannot harm the chicken at all. He's a man made out of gingerbread. That's like if someone made out of grapes tried to hit me.

yes, and i'm qouting here: but once he obviusly realizes he cant harm it he can simply outlive it.

there is no reason for it to stop and try to fight it once it realizes it can't harm it, so he will simply run, as he may start with fighting mentality, it doesent make him suicidal

no, the foy talked him into trusting it, the cjhicken is just a beast, and weve seen that gingerberg would simply run from it once realizes he can't fight it, and it would not attack from in front of it as it has a phobia of being eaten too

can I just add that the gingerbread man doesn't NEED to fight the chicken; it simply needs to win. it has the intention to kill but if it realises it can't do anything (and it will do something probably) then it would just outlast the chicken.

it only has to last 7 years lol

I feel like a cookie would go bad and mold before a chicken would die of age.

What stops the chicken from just eating something else then? They're in an empty barnyard. Pretty sure a chicken can find food and water long enough for the cookie to go bad. Also, clearly not in a perfect environment.

Back