• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Not I." said the Gingerbread man. (Hen vs Gingerbread Man)

what would it eat in its envirement? there are no other animals.

and the best possible time and temperature in central park

I completely forgot that the gingerbread can mold and the chicken has to eat lol.

Well the chicken will starve/dehydrate or whatever before the gingerbread man molds, and the gingerbread man isn't shown to need food. it can survive 2-3 weeks before the gingerbread man goes bad, let alone decompose cause i'm sure a bit of mold won't kill it, but would rather be more like a disease. i can't find a good answer for how long it takes for a chicken to starve/dehydrate but I'm assuming less

Its a barnyard, it eats whatever chickens eat.

So is grass not allowed to be present or something? By that logic, any power manipulating the environment would be outside help because the effectiveness is often dependent on the current climate.

Wokistan said:
So is grass not allowed to be present or something? By that logic, any power manipulating the environment would be outside help because the effectiveness is often dependent on the current climate.
SBA. And i asked and it was decided that no ther living things are assumed to be left

water exists in barnyards, and per SBA its an environment that provides the best possible conditions for each so chicken gets free food and water and cookie is somehow vacuum sealed. This is giving me tree flashbacks

Chickens cannot survive for very long eating only grass. Chickens are not able to digest grass because, unlike cows, they do not have the necessary microflora populations in their digestive tracts (that is, chickens are not ruminants). As a result, chickens are not able to get sufficient nutrition from grass alone.

tfw the debate degenerates into chicken eating habits

By not long does that imply death within weeks, or within just less time than a normal lifespan or what? Along with how per SBA it gets real food and stuff.

water usually exists near barns, and you seem to be ignoring the technicality within SBA that means neither one is going to be going away soon. I wonder what the average lifespan of food sealed like that is

even if there is, it is unlikely to be able to reach most of them, especialy if it tries to go out of the barn to catvh th gingerberg

I don't know of any sort of barnyard that doesn't have water in it or within a feasible distance for a chicken to walk to before dying. Also, stuff like fruit contains a substantial amount of water, and those can be grown on farms and stuff. Does the gingerbread man need to eat or drink or anything?

it has limitless stamina, so it needing to eat would be inlogical, gingerberg can also go to places in the barn that the chiicken cant reach

That's not really how stamina works. The dude who can run for way longer than normal people due to a medical condition that gives him almost no lactic acid buildup is used for composite human's stamina feat, but that doesn't mean CH would have to eat any less often. Does gingerbread man have any sort of in character actions it would take in a fight? Willing to kill doesn't necessarily mean it would favor that over what it normally does.

limitless stamina means that your body cannot get tired.

in character, it would try to stay away from the chickens mounth at all costs, and would likely get somwhee it belives to be safe

I reread the novel and it doesn't mention it needing to eat or drink, so I assume not.

Gingerbread has two in-character actions and that's taunting and running away. Needless to say it will always keep its distance from the chicken

I vote chicken. The GB will run, but it is a fight to the death so the GB has to eventually at least try to fight. Whenever he actually fights, he gets eaten immediately.

Chickens can survive on the wild IRL. They aren't reliant on humans. OP should probably restrict both parties to some space where neither can just leave, since an IRL chicken probably wouldn't try to keep up with gingerbread man for long and the gingerbread man apparently just doesn't attack.

Back