• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here a few of my favourite:

• $ \top $
  • $ \bot \Rightarrow A $
  • $ A = A $
  • $ (A \Rightarrow B) \Leftrightarrow (\lnot B \Rightarrow \lnot A) $
  • $ (A \wedge \lnot A) \Rightarrow B $
  • $ ((A \lor B) \wedge (A \Rightarrow C) \wedge (B \Rightarrow C)) \Rightarrow C $
PS: Anyone wanna join the Tautology club?

You can't enter a RWBY thread and oppose its characters without running into and being mortally frustrated by WeeklyBattles

You can't enter a Medaka Box thread and oppose its characters without running into and being mortally frustrated by Firephoenixearl

You can't enter a DB thread and oppose its characters without running into and being mortally frustrated by Akreious

I must thank the trio cuz its only by constantly arguing with them that I was able to cross 1k edits.

TacticalNuke002 wrote You can't enter a Medaka Box thread and oppose its characters without running into and being mortally frustrated by Firephoenixearl

He got banned from MB threads

The Smashor said:
If you're reading this then you should have a good rest of your day. And a good tomorrow, too! In fact, forget it! Just have a good rest of your life!
No U

Back