• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
II Seasson 2 ep 15 spoilers

I think MePhone has time travel
I was paying more attention to the plot than whatever you're referring to. What makes you think this? I think I have some idea, but I don't think it's strong enough evidence. After Lightbulb mentioned what was going on in the episode about Taco, and asked Paintbrush about how the hotel life has been, Paintbrush said that Lightbulb missed a lot, but Paintbrush missed a lot too. I think Paintbrush was referring to how Lightbulb was unaware that season 3 happened, but Paintbrush was unaware of the Taco drama while having participated in and finished season 3. It seems to me that there was simply a four year break between episode 14 and episode 15 for MePhone4 to run season 3. Suitcase said it seemed to her that MePhone4's vacation was a "way to put all this off," so it's not as though the characters didn't acknowledge the time that had passed.

If you got the impression that there wasn't a multiple year time gap based on the mentions of the alien encounter from the previous episode having supposed to have been an impactful experience, I disagree with the idea that those were mentioned as if they had recently happened. If you directly encountered aliens, would you be over it in 4 years? I would probably always remember such an experience if it were to happen. I know a lot of people have become jaded by how major global events have been happening on a weekly to monthly basis for the past few years, but that isn't how Inanimate Insanity is approaching the topic of an alien encounter.

I was paying more attention to the plot than whatever you're referring to. What makes you think this? I think I have some idea, but I don't think it's strong enough evidence. After Lightbulb mentioned what was going on in the episode about Taco, and asked Paintbrush about how the hotel life has been, Paintbrush said that Lightbulb missed a lot, but Paintbrush missed a lot too. I think Paintbrush was referring to how Lightbulb was unaware that season 3 happened, but Paintbrush was unaware of the Taco drama while having participated in and finished season 3. It seems to me that there was simply a four year break between episode 14 and episode 15 for MePhone4 to run season 3. Suitcase said it seemed to her that MePhone4's vacation was a "way to put all this off," so it's not as though the characters didn't acknowledge the time that had passed.

If you got the impression that there wasn't a multiple year time gap based on the mentions of the alien encounter from the previous episode having supposed to have been an impactful experience, I disagree with the idea that those were mentioned as if they had recently happened. If you directly encountered aliens, would you be over it in 4 years? I would probably always remember such an experience if it were to happen. I know a lot of people have become jaded by how major global events have been happening on a weekly to monthly basis for the past few years, but that isn't how Inanimate Insanity is approaching the topic of an alien encounter.
they state multiple times that they saw MePhone4 last night and act as if almost no time has passed and they wheren't abandoned for more then a year

basseball quote at 03:50 "a vacation? We saw you last night" no one knows there been a entire year and the entire seasson 3(MePhone4 vacation) was less then a day for them, so or MePhone4 time travaled or the seasson 2 contests happens in some kind of place where time not pass... or seasson 3 passed on It. Idk. The thing is, the saw MePhone4 last night and the mean time from last night to the challege is a time gap that baseball describe as "we saw you last night"

they state multiple times that they saw MePhone4 last night and act as if almost no time has passed and they wheren't abandoned for more then a year

basseball quote at 03:50 "a vacation? We saw you last night" no one knows there been a entire year and the entire seasson 3(MePhone4 vacation) was less then a day for them, so or MePhone4 time travaled or the seasson 2 contests happens in some kind of place where time not pass... or seasson 3 passed on It. Idk. The thing is, the saw MePhone4 last night and the mean time from last night to the challege is a time gap that baseball describe as "we saw you last night"
Baseball having said that he and the others saw MePhone4 the night before season 2 episode 15 could've just meant they thought he never left before that point. Half a day of not hosting doesn't count as a vacation to me. MePhone4 having said "for half a day, the world actually felt peaceful" was probably a lie, considering how he seemed to be trying to hide the fact that he hosted an entire third season before finishing season 2. MePhone4 learned a lot about attachment issues because of the events of season 3, so that's probably why he's been hiding season 3 from the season 2 contestants.

You don't seem to have a problem with the evidence I presented in the previous reply. So, with the previous paragraph coinciding with that reply, I conclude that it's more reliable to consider MePhone4 as not having time traveled, for now. If MePhone4 really did time travel, then this will most likely be brought up in a future episode or by the team behind the series anyway, and even if it doesn't, the more time there is a lack of clearer evidence means more time to re-consider. If MePhone4 didn't time travel, there will most likely also end up being a clear reason to believe that, such as a season 3 contestant in the season 2 finale casually mentioning an event from season 3 or mentioning how long season 2 took to finish.

Baseball having said that he and the others saw MePhone4 the night before season 2 episode 15 could've just meant they thought he never left before that point. Half a day of not hosting doesn't count as a vacation to me. MePhone4 having said "for half a day, the world actually felt peaceful" was probably a lie, considering how he seemed to be trying to hide the fact that he hosted an entire third season before finishing season 2. MePhone4 learned a lot about attachment issues because of the events of season 3, so that's probably why he's been hiding season 3 from the season 2 contestants.

You don't seem to have a problem with the evidence I presented in the previous reply. So, with the previous paragraph coinciding with that reply, I conclude that it's more reliable to consider MePhone4 as not having time traveled, for now. If MePhone4 really did time travel, then this will most likely be brought up in a future episode or by the team behind the series anyway, and even if it doesn't, the more time there is a lack of clearer evidence means more time to re-consider. If MePhone4 didn't time travel, there will most likely also end up being a clear reason to believe that, such as a season 3 contestant in the season 2 finale casually mentioning an event from season 3 or mentioning how long season 2 took to finish.
i have no idea what you talking about. If the host of a show you are playing disapears to half a year you don't act like nothing happened when he comes back. There is clearly something up in the time line, I the entirety of seasson 3 happened but for some reasson Basseball fells like only half a day has passed sinse episode 14. Yes MePhone is lying about "only half a day has passed" but for knife light bulb, basseball and suitcase this is not the case as seens pretty clear that for them episode 14 happened half a day ago from episode 15. Me phone is hidding that seasson 3 happened from them. He did something with time for the entire of the seasson 3 felt like half a day for seasson 2 contestants. I don't understand what you talking about to be honest. There is also no clear indication that anyone on that episode thinks a entire year has passed and we have only proof of they thinking the oposite... I mean at least for the ones that where still in seasson 2. Paintbrush and test tube probable know the time that passed and everyone else on Hotel OJ too. My guess is that or MePhone4 made the entire "contest area" of seasson 2 be stuck in time thile whole time or he brough the seasson 2 area from the past to the future somehow and thay's why no one is confussed or questioning him about his one year dissapearance and why basseball thinks that MePhone4 saying he went on a vacation is strange, beacuse for Basseball episode 14 was half a day ago

Resume: Seasson 2 contestants think only half a day passed sinse episode 14, MePhone and most likely everyone on Hotel OG(Or at least everyone on seasson 3) knows a entire year has passed

Theory time: seasson 3 on It's entirety pass in a pocket dimension where while inside It time don't pass outside or the entirety of the seasson 2 area was stuck in time.the biggest proof is probable the fact... ehat was taco even duing during a entire year with MePad? She waited a entire year to pass to check on the challenge files and wake up MePad?

There is something wrong with time and we will probable learn in the next episodes what It is

i have no idea what you talking about. If the host of a show you are playing disapears to half a year you don't act like nothing happened when he comes back. There is clearly something up in the time line, I the entirety of seasson 3 happened but for some reasson Basseball fells like only half a day has passed sinse episode 14. Yes MePhone is lying about "only half a day has passed" but for knife light bulb, basseball and suitcase this is not the case as seens pretty clear that for them episode 14 happened half a day ago from episode 15. Me phone is hidding that seasson 3 happened from them. He did something with time for the entire of the seasson 3 felt like half a day for seasson 2 contestants. I don't understand what you talking about to be honest. There is also no clear indication that anyone on that episode thinks a entire year has passed and we have only proof of they thinking the oposite... I mean at least for the ones that where still in seasson 2. Paintbrush and test tube probable know the time that passed and everyone else on Hotel OJ too. My guess is that or MePhone4 made the entire "contest area" of seasson 2 be stuck in time thile whole time or he brough the seasson 2 area from the past to the future somehow and thay's why no one is confussed or questioning him about his one year dissapearance and why basseball thinks that MePhone4 saying he went on a vacation is strange, beacuse for Basseball episode 14 was half a day ago

Resume: Seasson 2 contestants think only half a day passed sinse episode 14, MePhone and most likely everyone on Hotel OG(Or at least everyone on seasson 3) knows a entire year has passed

Theory time: seasson 3 on It's entirety pass in a pocket dimension where while inside It time don't pass outside or the entirety of the seasson 2 area was stuck in time.the biggest proof is probable the fact... ehat was taco even duing during a entire year with MePad? She waited a entire year to pass to check on the challenge files and wake up MePad?

There is something wrong with time and we will probable learn in the next episodes what It is
My point was that I disagreed with the notion that the characters were behaving as though hardly any time passed. I think I noticed subtle cues implying so. MePhone4's long absence just wasn't emphasized like "wow, MePhone, I haven't seen you in years!" I might re-consider though. I understand why you reached the conclusion that the season 2 contestants don't seem to believe years have passed between the newest episode and the previous one, and you make a good point about how Taco would've taken an oddly long time to wake up MePad to check on the challenge files if time abilities weren't involved. Indeed, let's wait until the next episode to see if any time travel gets revealed. If time abilities are at play, then your theory probably has accuracy.

Going along with your theory, given the choice between season 2 having been frozen or season 3 having taken place in a pocket dimension, I would go with the former. Season 3 had plenty of characters outside of the island it took place on participate in a few episodes, and those characters added to the worldbuilding of the series, so season 3 most likely didn't take place in a reality of MePhone4's own.

i just realized snowballs page doesnt mention the time he materialized two metal balls
Huh, that's straightforward enough to add. Anyways...

On the topic of the finale, I'm curious as to how they'll handle OJ's voice (They confirmed he will speak in the finale). We know for a fact his original actor was fired 2 years back for some shitty action he and 2 others have done, and OJ never spoke in the S3 finale as a result. I'm guessing one of the two guest stars is going to voice him.

Last edited:
Alright, some things to discuss about the episode:
II Seasson 2 ep 15 spoilers

I think MePhone has time travel
He most definitely does not have time travel, given that Fan, Balloon, and Nickel all remember the events of Season 3 happening with us even getting to see a cameo of Cabby, Candle, and Goo

As for my other thoughts on the episode:
Well damn, that reveal was dark. None of the contestants had past lives before Inanimate Insanity because they were all created by MePhone4 for the sole purpose of his show all along. That explains why Cabby in Season 3 couldn't remember her own parents.

Ye... but hey I guess seasson 2 really was stuck sinse now we know they most likely don't even have lifes outside the show... or not idk. Still a strange plot hole I guess. Anyway. This also explain fan saying he don't has life outside the show. Fan glitching when being abduced. Maybe even why spring is so glitch? The island is most likely alsv a creation of me phone as well everythig around the hotel area, maybe even the hotel?... bot and dough are probable real trough sinse MePhone4 had no idea who they are before they came in. Toilet probable is also real. Thouse are the reasons he disliked them. They where interrupting his play... damn

New episode's out

JustANormalLemon, your theory is looking more likely as the season comes to an end! 👍

New episode's out

JustANormalLemon, your theory is looking more likely as the season comes to an end! 👍

Were any of you aware of a page for Airy being made? It appears to be made by someone who just got banned for vandalism, and not only that, but the references aren't made properly and the stats ignore one or two of the calculated feats he scales to.

Hey, just a trough. Sinse evil computer supree did kill super computer shouldn't he scale 2 times in ap to before he killed him? What also makes ghost computer ultimate attack 2 times stronger

Sinse Evil omputer get's the strengh of who he kills and he super computer scales to him alread

Hey, just a trough. Sinse evil computer supree did kill super computer shouldn't he scale 2 times in ap to before he killed him? What also makes ghost computer ultimate attack 2 times stronger

Sinse Evil omputer get's the strengh of who he kills and he super computer scales to him alread
Hmm, good point. That should mean that Spirit Computer's laser attack should scale to a one-shot value above Post-Super Object Computer Evil Computer (1.08032 zettaFOE)

Back