• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito's Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are put at such high tiers (which are absurdly at a large gap from their earlier stats... it suggests they are 1,000+x stronger than they were before getting these powers... save for Madara who was placed at 6-C at his prime)

It only makes sense for Obito to sit at 6-B instead of being a potential 6-A since that would mean he leaped from town-buster in base and suddenly became a continent buster when the feats do not add up to that result. The matter with one-eye'd Madara should be discussed in a new topic if anyone is willing to start it.

Why would the gap in power matter when he absorbed Juubi to attain such high tiers?

You act as if that's even a relevant argument in this case?

As for Madara in one eye.

1.He retreated from Naruto with "limbo" because he was clearly already injured from night guy at the end and was still recovering.

2.He never struggled against them he relied too much on limbo and he had to switch tactics once he found out that limbo wasn't going to work because it could be perceived.His limbo had already pushed back Naruto easily : http://www.***********.net/naruto/674/7

3.And yes Naruto and Sasuke did push him back with their techniques Sasuke using hax to even stab Madara while that didn't even do much at all.

Naruto and Sasuke are also not even rated from Kaguya while the ones that fought Madara were the exact same ones that could also hold there own against her.People just grasped to get them downgraded and all it did was create inconsistencies but whatever at this point it's not even worth arguing about the only thing done when arguing about such a popular series strawman.And I find that tiresome.

The gap does matter when you take all of the tailed beasts into account.

Obito's powers are pretty much his own stacked up with the tailed-beasts (save for the nine-tails and the majority of the eight-tails) + the Gedo statue + a rinnegan.

Madara with one-eye had all of this on top of the eight-tails and nine-tails chakra (though a piece of the one and eight-tails were taken out to be infused with Naruto via Obito). He latter attained more power from the Shinju tree and the 2nd rinnegan.

Obito didn't even have the complete rinnegan and was missing two tailed beasts. On top of that, he was missing the tree's power. He hardly compares to the one-eye'd Madara (who for some reason is still listed as a small planet buster).

That's not how it works the tailed beasts even if you put all their power together is still nowhere near Juubi in power .

Have you even seen his profile?

One eyed Madara was never really struggling against Naruto and Sasuke. They only fought him in that form for like a chapter and he was countering their attacks and landing a few hits on them but they were winning overall because together they were equal to Hagoromo while he was close to him but slightly below him.

So in my opinion I think One Eyed Madara should probably just be Moon level along with Naruto and Sasuke (especially due to Hagoromo only being on the low end of Small Planet level) while Madara in his final form with both Rinnegan and Rinne-Sharingan should remain Small Planet level since he was already close to Hagoromo before that and gaining those powers means he got everything Hagoromo ever had and more.

@Valar Melkor 2

One eye'd madara landed one blow (with Limbo) on Naruto that threw him back and left no visible or any sign that Naruto was hurt. His Limbo took damage from Naruto's TSB and he was impaled after failing to grab Sasuke. I approve of a one-eyed Madara downgrade.

@Chill

Madara was wondering why Naruto could pressure him and thought that he didn't fully recover and then went on to say "No, Naruto's power has increased". His Injuries were irrelevant especially after taking in the tree. He was as good as new.

Of course his Limbo would counter Naruto especially since Naruto can NOT see it and this was the 2nd time he had even experienced the ability.

Link the so-called "juubi profile" because I can not find it anyways.

I wasn't referring to the Madara that absorbed the tree I'm talking about the one prior to that specific event.

Yeah and? Naruto and Sasuke were literally only using haxxes to even try to keep up.Sasuke had speed advantage so of course he'd be overwhelmed.

And I'm also reffering to the Juubi profile on this site...

Also no Madara shouldn't be downgraded I'd actually agree with that if Hagoromos power even halved is still 500 exatons and sill small planet Naruto and Sasuke could hold there own against Kaguya in those forms downgrading him would mean downgrading her too which makes no logical sense all cuz people messed up the Naruto and Sasuke profiles with balderdash lol how ironic

@Hfhfdgdg

Yeah, I just reread the chapter and Madara only landed one hit then got impaled by Sasuke but this didn't really do any damage to him he just pulled the sword out like it was nothing then Naruto and Sasuke tried to hit him with their combo attack to seal him but got a Limbo Clone instead while the real Madara stole Kakashi's eye but then Sasuke teleported behind him and cut him in half which he basically shrugged off and went to the Kamui dimension to get his second Rinnegan.

Naruto and Sasuke were clearly winning against One eyed Madara but they didn't really do any serious or lasting damage and he was countering many of their attacks. Anyway, I stand by what I said earlier, One eyed Madara should be downgraded to Moon level while Final Form Madara with both Rinnegan and Rinne-Sharingan should remain at Small Planet level.

Okay. So it seems to have been more or less agreed that Obito should remain where he is, but that one-eyed Madara should be downgraded to Moon level? Is that accurate?

Alright, so what do the rest of the staff think about the proposed one-eyed Madara downgrade?

Alright. Do you wish to make the change, or should we wait a bit?

The reasoning is nonsense if madara is to be downgraded for them keeping up with him with haxxes at that then Kaguya would also be due to one as well for the same reason which in turn still makes no sense since she"s superior to both Hagoromo and Hamura...think about it for a sec...

Well, Kaguya appears to have been a glass cannon.

The constant changing of the Naruto profiles is exposing all of inconsitencies of how they attribute to each other...

Well, there are plenty of fictions that do not particularly make any sense in terms of power-scaling, which makes our work much harder.

Now I'm wondering why Naruto and Sasuke aren't scaled to planet level for keeping up with Kaguya...

they jumped levels three times but still remain below the last two enemies? Shouldn't the feat. of them fighting the villians be enough to discredit everything that tries to disprove them being planet level?

I think the last power up they got is more accurate (Sasuke using the nine Bijus' chakra and Naruto the natural energy) Though Sasuke can't access to that power by himself, Naruto can.

Besides, I think that calculation is flawed (well, not the calculation, but the reasoning). If it weren't the same technique that the Otsutsuki brothers used (the one that created the moon), Kaguya would have escaped (as Kurama did after increasing his power when Pain used the Chibaku Tensei on him).

http://i4.**********.com/naruto/439/naruto-8815.jpg

http://i6.**********.com/naruto/439/naruto-8816.jpg

If it wasn't the same technique; if it didn't have the same power, what did stop Kaguya from escaping from a weaker technique?

To be honest, I wouldn't think too hard about it. She should have been able to break out of the Moon Via Chip damage regardless (destroying it bit by bit over time) and Kaguya is surrounded by PIS, so theres that aswell

She couldn't escape because it was the same technique. Hagoromo wouldn't be so careless as to use a weaker version of the technique that he and his brother used to seal their mother when he knows how dangerous his mother can be.

He wouldn't have taken the risk.

Besides that:

http://i10.**********.com/naruto/690/naruto-5158777.jpg

"It's getting bigger, like the moon."

Like the moon that the brothers created, we can assume that it continued ascending.

Everything indicates that it was the same Jutsu, and that old man Hagoromo can now do that technique by himself, and Naruto and Sasuke each got half of that power, which still was Low 5-B.

That doesn't mean they're as strong as Kaguya. Maybe they could have the same tier, but does that really mean that they're equal?

You forgot that the chibaku tensei that naruto and sasuke( as well as hagoromo and his brother) did stripped kaguya of all her chakra and reverted her back into the demonic statue( before it was even completed). How could she escaped? The one that nagato and sasuke did against naruto and all the tailed beasts are not the same. It's like comparing a rasengan to a tailed beast ball.

MrAsthmatic said:
You forgot that the chibaku tensei that naruto and sasuke( as well as hagoromo and his brother) did stripped 'kaguya' of all her chakra and reverted her back into the demonic statue( before it was even completed). How could she escaped? The one that nagato and sasuke did against naruto and all the tailed beasts are not the same. It's like comparing a rasengan to a tailed beast ball.
1: Thanks for giving me the reason, it was the same technique.

2: It was an example; when you do something worse, don't expect that it'll work.

Wbaez93 said:
MrAsthmatic said:
You forgot that the chibaku tensei that naruto and sasuke( as well as hagoromo and his brother) did stripped 'kaguya' of all her chakra and reverted her back into the demonic statue( before it was even completed). How could she escaped? The one that nagato and sasuke did against naruto and all the tailed beasts are not the same. It's like comparing a rasengan to a tailed beast ball.
1: Thanks for giving me the reason, it was the same technique.
2: It was an example; when you do something worse, don't expect that it'll work.
My mistake, my comment was in reply to Aizen's, specficially when he mentioned that she should have been able to break out.

Well, IMHO Rikudo Madara (1 Rinnegan) should be Moon level, likely small planeta level due to Hagoromo's statement.

You know, if only we could count filler feats.

In recent filler, its shown that inside Chibaku Tensei's its not just physical sealing but also like, dimension sealing or something like that.

Minato couldn't teleport outside of it from the inside, and inside the chibaku tensei it constantly squeezed its insides until it was fully closed.

Well, given how many people that are involved in making the anime, it was likely added from one of their initiatives, and not from the original author, so we cannot count fillers as canon.

Are we going to keep going back and forth with the changing in their Tiers from Moon level to Small Planet level again?

Dekoshu said:
Are we going to keep going back and forth with the changing in their Tiers from Moon level to Small Planet level again?
No, we already had an elaborate discussion on that, with several stuff members were in agreement with the downgrade. Any talk about Naruto and Sasuke's tier will be considered off topic for this thread

All right, then. We hope to not more of these, then. Anyway, what about Obito's stats should be now?

Wbaez, please stop diverting this topic.

So, should we close this thread now? I am extremely tired of going back and forth sbout this all the time.

Antvasima said:
Wbaez, please stop diverting this topic.
So, should we close this thread now? I am extremely tired of going back and forth sbout this all the time.
No problem, but is it okay if I open a new thread?

I want to expose my reasons in more detail.

Wbaez93 said:
No problem, but is it okay if I open a new thread?
No it's not ok. That topic was discussed in great detail, we don't want to go over it again. I would suggest you drop it immediately

Agreed. I am very tired of discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back