• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Or let's just let people vote what they feel is appropriate, be it Obito, inconclusive or Ji Ning. I'd rather Ning lose than force a contrived inconclusive.

Besides, it's his first key, there's not much pride in him being beaten anyway.

Makes me wanna make a key for his Houtian one. He ain't that good at all in his Houtian key, but I just wanna see some skill battles.

Also true, it's his first key. We are only like, 6 to 9 books in this Key.

Makes me wanna make a key for his Houtian one. He ain't that good at all in his Houtian key, but I just wanna see some skill battles.

Also true, it's his first key. We are only like, 6 to 9 books in this Key.
Good luck, it's very barebones comparatively and his skill is exceptional but not as much of a game changer as in later keys (in which he unironically has more hax to compensate).

It's 8 books to be exact. Currently gathering quotes for Book 19 but it's slow-going and tedious (18-22 are a chore to slog through for some reason, though it gets better later on at least). But hey, at least now I know Empyrean Gods are casual 5-Bs.

His xiantian key is easy tho, same stats as Zifu just lower and less hax, that's the best version of Ning for skill fights.

IIRC there were 5 votes for Inconclusive. Although the VS thread rules don't really specify how many votes are needed for Incon, just that it needs "equivalent posts with constructive arguments", which I think is fair to say this qualifies for.

Honestly, this probably does. As of the last count of mine, Ji Ning and Obito were off by only one vote with Ning in the lead, both sides don't look like they can come to an accord and everything seems to have been exhausted.

I'm fine with incon but I wanna see what the Obito supporters think

Honestly, this probably does. As of the last count of mine, Ji Ning and Obito were off by onlyone vote with Ning in the lead, both sides don't look like they can come to an accord and everything seems to have been exhausted.

I'm fine with incon too

Honestly, this probably does. As of the last count of mine, Ji Ning and Obito were off by only one vote with Ning in the lead, both sides don't look like they can come to an accord and everything seems to have been exhausted.

I'll be fine with incon if the issue of Obito having better range is countered which it hasn't been.

Has gone on for a long time but after all this debating incon feels like shit. I'd rather have some thread mods go over some arguments to determine if an Incon is actually what's fair here or if there's a definite win.

Has gone on for a long time but after all this debating incon feels like shit. I'd rather have some thread mods go over some arguments to determine if an Incon is actually what's fair here or if there's a definite win.
I'm good with that but don't really know any mods to call

I'm not against the idea although I'm not sure if that's gonna accomplish much, if 7 pages worth of content isn't gonna bring us even close to a conclusion I don't see extra input faring any better, as everything as been gone over to extreme degree already.

I'm not against the idea although I'm not sure if that's gonna accomplish much, if 7 pages worth of content isn't gonna bring us even close to a conclusion I don't see extra input faring any better, as everything as been gone over to extreme degree already.
Exactly this thread was way too long with Ji's only win-con being rain domain and hitting Obito who has many ways to counter this. But incon is the best option

Back