• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are in their 7-C forms.

Speed equalized.

Obito has some basic knowlege of The Clown's abilities.

The battle takes place in Derry

Both are in character.

Victory via any means.

Just a note about Pennywise. His abilities are not seperated properly. He only has Non-Corporeality and Madness manipulation in his True form.

Obito has Shisui's eye in his left socket

Who wins and why?

Obito:0

Pennywise:0

Inconclusive:0

Well nevermind that topic. How is Pennywise going to counter Kamui? And Genjustsu has never really worked very well against the Sharingan, so I don't think Pennywise's illusions will really work.

Pennywise laughs at the idea of being mindhaxed, and proceeds to stalk Obito until he runs out of chakra and gets his ass handed to him.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pennywise laughs at the idea of being mindhaxed, and proceeds to stalk Obito until he runs out of chakra and gets his ass handed to him.
Obito then retreats into his Kamui dimension to think up a strategy. He ain't hiding from the Sharingan

Madness manipulation is only for It's other key

It's only passive in it's over key. And just reading Pennywise's mind will still have that happen. And Penny clearly used at some point in his 7-C key if I remember correctly so I don't know what you're talking about.

The Sharingan can see through illusions arguably more complex than anything It has created in his Penny avatar

The sharingan:

Sees others mental and physical energy

Predicts their movements through the muscles

Replicates manipulation of their energy to copy powers

Breaks illusions to an extent

As for Obito retreating to Kamui, Penny simply follows him.

... He's 7-C self is a projection into a dimension vomited out by a turtle he hates.

He always projects into other dimensions, he is tier 2 in his own.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
... He's 7-C self is a projection into a dimension vomited out by a turtle he hates.
He always projects into other dimensions, he is tier 2 in his own.
And? Those are dimensions he knows about. I doubt he'd know about the Kamui dimension.

He would... because he can read people's mind.

Also, he's illusions are actually real and can hurt people, so Obito isn't reaistong anything about it.

Seriously, what made you think this was a good match-up?

Just gonna say

Resisting illusions means you still resist the clown's illusions that can hurt you.

As shown when the Doom Slayer fought the clown.

That's all I'm gonna say about this match though

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Just gonna say

Resisting illusions means you still resist the clown's illusions that can hurt you.

As shown when the Doom Slayer fought the clown.

That's all I'm gonna say about this match though
That's not what happened at all though. Doomguy would just know they weren't really there, he'd still be hurt by them though.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He would... because he can read people's mind.
Also, he's illusions are actually real and can hurt people, so Obito isn't reaistong anything about it.

Seriously, what made you think this was a good match-up?
Ant Obito can easily become intangible against them. Also when has he made harmfull illusions? Even if that's so, they're basically equivalent to Shadow Clones.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Obito utterly dominates in terms of AP. Penny is supposedly above baseline.

Doomguy once beat Pennywise. And he has far less hax and abilities. I find it hard to imagine Obito couldn't be a good match You don't know anything about Naruto do you?

VersusJunkie54 said:
The Wright Way said:
If Obito tries to mind hax he goes insane and his brain melts.
Madness manipulation is only for It's other key
Actually, unless you're like one of the Losers and have been amped by Gan, it applies here as well. Also, even if it weren't for that, making eye contact with Its avatar results in you seeing its true form, so...

@Whoever else:

Just as a heads-up, Penny's avatar won't be 7-C for much longer.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Doomguy once beat Pennywise. And he has far less hax and abilities.
Getting removed. And I was the main one (wrongly) arguing for Penny to lose that in the first place. Everyone else FRA'd.

VersusJunkie54 said:
This is wrong regardless of AP.

He can't turn intangible against someone that can affect him in kamui.

No, they are nothing like shadow clones. And shadow clones would also be able to affect him if they worked in kamui.

AP hardly matters when you litirally can't hurt the enemy in a meaningful way ever.

Dude, I have been in several crts, I argued and pointed out flaws several times and did much more on Naruto than you have (doesn't make my opinion better than yours by default, but you can hardly claim ignorance on my part). Your only reason to say that I don't know anything is me saying that Obito cannot beat Pennywise? I doubt he could even look at the avatar without going crazy to be perfectly honest, and Obito's main shtick is countered by it.

Well this debate is pointless now since there are huge upgrades in the pipeline. I'd suggest that we drop this.

Just saying, if Doomguy had a solid chance against Penny, than so does Obito.

Back