• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I say incon honestly.

Either one of them can win with just a touch.

Obito has varied abilities sure, but Gravity Beetle has hax where it counts in the form of Gravity Well. In my eyes, that balances out. GB can manipulate the sizes of his Gravity Wells to small and immense sizes that it destroys a whole city and sucks enemies into another dimension whereas Obito's Kamui already has varied uses itself with allowing Obito to constantly evade attacks and send GB into another dimension himself. GB apparently resists his own Gravity Well, but since Kamui doesn't work exactly like that I assume it's pointless to bring it up.

So yeah, incon. I don't see how either or has an advantage over the other when the circumstances are like this.

I went back and saw the calc for gravity beetle and the solar masses coming up to 0.000405 which would give it 37,561,385,720,525,298 m/s^2 of gravitational range. I'm saying gravity beetle with insane range advantage.

I went back and saw the calc for gravity beetle and the solar masses coming up to 0.000405 which would give it 37,561,385,720,525,298 m/s^2 of gravitational range. I'm saying gravity beetle with insane range advantage.
You're a bit late to party. This was added like weeks ago.

Back