• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2 characters who were initially good and very loyal to their superiors (Minato & Mega Man X), which then turned evil when they blamed said superiors for the death of their loved ones (Rin and Boomer Kuwanger respectively), joined the revolution of a bigger villain for their own selfish reasons (Madara and Dr. Doppler) who were being manipulated by literal parasites (Black Zetsu & Sigma), and were talk-no-jutsu'd out of the dark side in the end (for Gravity Beetle this is technically manga-only, but who cares). They also both have space-time abilities which can BFR opponents to another dimension.

WHY IS THIS SO THEMATIC, BROOOOOOOO

Anyways, would someone like to take a crack at this? Because I'm under the opinion that if either touches the other it's GG.

Untitled7_20210427204545.png

Made by Sharaku Jr.

Hmmmmmm

I think Gravity Beetle. Him being able to manipulate the size of his Gravity Well means he can just make it city or city-block sized and suck Obito in since it also works as a black hole. Also him being a robot makes him immune to a lot of the chakra and biological side of Obito's abilities. That's what I think so far but correct me if I'm wrong about something.

Last edited:
Since Gravity Beetle has a soul, he arguably has Chakra or at least enough of it for Obito to use his Precog on him and possibly Genjutsu but that's another argument entirely so I'm not even gonna attempt to argue Mindhax. Also, since he has a Soul then Human Path GG is Fair Game. There's also the slightest possibility that if Obito does get sucked into Gravity Hole that he can just Kamui out of it like he did with Kaguya's Dimensions sort of, but that's Headcanon.

Oh riiiiight. Gravity Beetle is a Reploid (I was thinking Robot Masters from Classic) so yeah that stuff should be fair game.

And yeah I do believe he can escape Gravity Well with Kamui.

Yeah, this is tough.

Since Gravity Beetle has a soul, he arguably has Chakra or at least enough of it for Obito to use his Precog on him and possibly Genjutsu but that's another argument entirely so I'm not even gonna attempt to argue Mindhax. Also, since he has a Soul then Human Path GG is Fair Game. There's also the slightest possibility that if Obito does get sucked into Gravity Hole that he can just Kamui out of it like he did with Kaguya's Dimensions sort of, but that's Headcanon.
He has no soul wtf. X is the only one who can use the hadouken cause he has a soul of human

He has no soul wtf. X is the only one who can use the hadouken cause he has a soul of human
Reploids have souls though. The plot of the second Mega Man Xtreme game is X and Zero going to investigate an island where reploids are losing their souls meaning reploids have souls.

Reploids have souls though. The plot of the second Mega Man Xtreme game is X and Zero going to investigate an island where reploids are losing their souls meaning reploids have souls.
there's a thing called metaphor. It's kind of a plot point that X resists maverick virus cause he does have a soul

The enemy doesn't need chakra for the Sharingan to predict, if that's what you implied.
Well he doesn't exactly have Muscles for The Sharinagn to track so that's what I went with.
I was told that they literally have Souls and that X and Zero are the only ones that survived a straight up Soul Rip. Also, Mega Man Zero says hi with it's Sort of-ish afterlife for Reploids.
Can GB avoid Kamui?
As long as GB can avoid getting touched, he should be able to.

I doubt taking beetle's soul would work since if you're strong enough in Naruto, you can resist someone grabbing your soul and since Beetle is way stronger than Obito, I don't see mugging the soul working.

To be honest, looking back at this, Obito should have this rather easily. He is way more mobile than Gravity Beetle and can do stuff like insta-paralysis, teleport spam, and all the other things on the profile.

Beetle can kill him with the slightest touch, but unless he does a gravity well around him that is powerful enough to kill Obito but too weak to wound himself (Which could be a possibility?), he can get haxxed to oblivion.

To be honest, looking back at this, Obito should have this rather easily. He is way more mobile than Gravity Beetle and can do stuff like insta-paralysis, teleport spam, and all the other things on the profile.

Beetle can kill him with the slightest touch, but unless he does a gravity well around him that is powerful enough to kill Obito but too weak to wound himself (Which could be a possibility?), he can get haxxed to oblivion.
Does obito always start with hax in character?

Back