• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nuova Shenron vs Beerus

I mean, Beerus didn't use Hakai Aura because all his fights were either one he wanted to enjoy, not to end kickly (like BoG), or he just defeated his opponent effortlessly (like every other).

GoDs have shown to always use their Hakai Aura when they're matched, not only Toppo, but also GoDs who fought in the ToP

Plus here Beerus knows He's infinitely weaker than his opponent: Why wouldn't he start using Hakai and/or Hakai aura: the star technique of GoDs and the only one he could use to damage/kill Nova?

It is the exact same technique, using the exact same source of energy, by two beings of the same class, trained by two beings of the same race, with Beerus being portrayed as vastly superior to Sidra and literally blowing away one of his Hakai balls like it was nothing. And there is no contradictory evidence at all.

I don't see why it's an "assumption" to say Beerus could also Hakai a city if a low-tier God of Destruction can. By this logic the GoD's that haven't used Hakai shouldn't even have it. It's a technique they all have by nature. It is literally their signature move. If anything, I'd say the burden of proof leans towards the other side.
Bruh. Of course they have it. Having it is required to be GoD. Doesn't mean all of them use it the same way. We actually have evidence against them using it the same, so my point still stands. Until Beerus actually Hakai-s from distance, he can't do it in battles.

Bruh. Of course they have it. Having it is required to be GoD. Doesn't mean all of them use it the same way. We actually have evidence against them using it the same, so my point still stands. Until Beerus actually Hakai-s from distance, he can't do it in battles.
It doesn't matter how they all use it, because it's the same technique, some of them just modify it into different variants. The biggest difference is the orb Hakai and the point Hakai. It is, regardless, the EXACT SAME technique using the EXACT SAME energy with the EXACT SAME properties and the EXACT SAME purpose, by two similar characters, Beerus being outright better than Sidra at everything. He can do it in battles because Hakai is a technique that can travel a distance. Period. By this logic Yamcha's Kamehameha can't even go a hundred feet because it's only gone a few dozen meters on-screen at max. This discussion is silly my guy.

By this same logic, there'd be hundreds if not thousands of downgrades to profiles by assuming that because one character hasn't used the same ability in the exact same ways as another character with the same ability, that means the former character is incapable of using it in the same ways. The reason we haven't seen Beerus Hakai a city is because he hasn't needed to. Not because he is magically incapable of doing so when we know for a fact that Hakai as a technique that all GoD's have mastery of, especially Beerus, is capable of doing that.

I mean, Beerus does not need to use hakai from distance to win

He just needs to activate his Hakai Aura and He could even take a nap like that and Nova wouldn't even have the oportunity to scratch his body

I mean, Beerus does not need to use hakai from distance to win

He just needs to activate his Hakai Aura and He could even take a nap like that and Nova wouldn't even have the oportunity to scratch his body
Assuming what Vegeta said about sending an attack too strong for Toppo to handle is false......🙄🙄🙄

Going by the wiki's rule that AP can't overcome Hakai, I'm starting to lean towards incon since it becomes a matter of who can hit the other first, or if Beerus can survive Nuova's heat.

Back