• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
I thought that this would be an interesting duel, so I want to see if I'm right or I'm terribly wrong like most times. Speed will be equalized only if it has to be. Both combatants have a limited amount of knowledge about the other, but knowledge all the same. They can choose to have a short conversation before the match, possibly to pick up on anything about their opponent (I dunno it sounds interesting)

The Killer (Millarworld)

The Number Ma

Is there anywhere I can read stories relating to Millerworld??

The characters and backgrounds seem very interesting

***************, I guess.

They have basically the same feat but you should probably equalize speed anyways since it's listed differently.

Number Man was able to talk down Jack Slash who has talking capes onto his side as a literal superpower, and other weaker info analysis users use it to great effect to break their opponents, so that short convo could be rather important.

Wesley's thing is really vague, and the page itself notes that things aren't necessarily instantly fatal. Combine that with him not having dealt with a similarish power the way Number Man has (Being a cape assassin for decades would mean he's killed a lot of Thinkers, and he and Contessa beat 8 of his clones killing 3 in the process. He'd have been able to take down Cradle's operation by himself, which includes other combat Thinkers) and I think Number Man's gonna have the advantage here. Efficiency is his MO, and I'd think he's going to go for the quickest kill possible as opposed to Wesley's sometimes delayed deaths.

don't you just hate it when you're reading a comic book and suddenly you get raped by the main character

Back