• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to make a 8-A matchup for Rick but I got hella lazy, so I just did a 9-A one instead lmfao.

-Original Game Rick is used
-9-B Debby is used, stat amps restricted
-Speed is equal
-Rick has a shotgun and axe
-Battle takes place in a mansion, both are 15 meters apart

rusty1.jpg
2d2ae8d647cb748eede445f12a50fc07.jpg

"Show him why we call it, SPLATTERHOUSE.":

"The Strongest Demon":

Incon:

Last edited:
The calculation on Rick's profile is only 9-B (Not to mention it's banned now). Other similar feats also give 9-B so it's safe to say he's baseline (0.005 tons). Debby is 0.0042 tons in base and stat amp multiplies it by 10x giving us 0.042 tons. A 8.4x difference so she AP stomps Rick, though you can just use her base form which would give Rick a small 1.19x AP advantage.

The calculation on Rick's profile is only 9-B (Not to mention it's banned now). Other similar feats also give 9-B so it's safe to say he's baseline (0.005 tons). Debby is 0.0042 tons in base and stat amp multiplies it by 10x giving us 0.042 tons. A 8.4x difference so she AP stomps Rick, though you can just use her base form which would give Rick a small 1.19x AP advantage.
Changed, although, I would like to say that Rick is (probably) stronger than baseline, since according to the page, his feats of smashing large monsters into puddles of blood yield higher results than the outdated one that was on his page(which was 1,225,500 joules)

Now, according to the latest version (this), Rick should be at least above 392187.5844 joules, but idk.

But yeah, someone gotta do a crt for rick or somethin

Back