• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nui Harime Vs Espeon

One of my favorite KLK Characters Vs One of My Favorite Evee evolution, why not? Hoping this isn't a Stomp

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 7-A
  • Both Start at 100 meters of each other
250px-Nui
600px-196Espeon

That guy's precog seems to just be "Can predict the opponent's movements" instead of actually seeing in the future, which is what most Pokémon have.

WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as not even Uzu with his insane precog can predict her, yeah
Uzu's precog isn't based on "natural" thing like the movement of muscle and many other things? because iirc Espeon's Precog is literally see the future, so basically, espeon "can see" further than Uzu which is "near instant"

If not, nvm

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Espeon_(Pokémon)#Pok.C3.A9dex_entries_2

"It uses the fine hair that covers its body to sense air currents and predict its enemy's actions."

"By reading air currents, it can predict things such as the weather or its foe's next move."

"The tip of its forked tail quivers when it is predicting its opponent's next move."

"Its fur is so sensitive, it can sense minute shifts in the air and predict the weather."

"Its fur is so sensitive, it can feel minute shifts in the air and predict the weather... and its foes' thoughts."

"It can instantaneously sense its opponent's movements by feeling air currents with its fine fur."

@Saikou Uzu's isnt based on body language, he literally had his eyes destroyed so he didnt have to rely on that and solely relied on feeling everything around him in order to predict his opponent

....Screw you, you unfeeling, heartless, useless, overpraised...you know what, I wish you a terrible day.

Listen, both of you shouldn't be blowing this up as if it's something serious.

I'd vouch for Velox and say that he wasn't being sensitive to someone else's opinion because there's no reason he should be, someone disliking a character has no effect on you and I personally think he was joking around. (albeit didn't handle it the best)

Both of you should avoid insulting one another over something so silly, please.

EDIT: Okay, both of you should just ignore one another if this is getting serious, be mature about this.

This isn't something to be getting upset over. I'd chill out before one or both of you gets into trouble.

If you're joking it isn't really easy to tell.

So what if I have temper issues? Can I help it?......No, no I can't. So what if I don't like myself enough?

Forget it, I'll just go chill for a minute.

Christian Higdon said:
So what if I have temper issues? Can I help it?......No, no I can't. So what if I don't like myself enough?

Forget it, I'll just go chill for a minute.
If you are having issues please discuss it with someone.

I am in chat if you need to.

@Abstract

Is Chirs fault who goes with that angry comment without know. I'm. In, Really. Bad. State. Frustrated af and with large amount of stress i got!

This is not happen if he just commenting calmly like "chill there, is just opinion" or else, instead he goes like angry idiot commenting with caps lock and it really pissed off me hard.

Back