• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nui Harime Vs Espeon

Okay, listen, let's try again:

It's an opinion. Okay? Didn't mean to fluster or aggravate you, and I surely didn't mean t' get in this wreck. Now can we please go back to the topic at hand?

Velox, if you are frustrated, it just might be best for you to try and step away from things that may make you upset, lashing out at him just because he responded in a way that wasn't the best doesn't mean you should act the same in turn.

Christian may have responded badly but is trying to back away from it now, you should try to do the same.

Both of you were wrong to act out, let's just move on from this and be adults.

> it just might be best for you to try and step away from things that may make you upset

I try, but with no avail, i'm ended hurting myself....

Look, I'm sorry. I just don't like it when people get aggravated over opinions. Which makes me ironic, but that's beside me.

Anyway

What does the average Espeon lead with ?

Also does it learn calm mind? Because with stuff like barrier or light screen it could just bulk up majorly offesnivey and defensively and take the opponent down

Nui toys with her opponent....a lot. She doesn't exactly attack first and instead just messes around with them. She takes fights really casually generally speaking, to my knowledge

Alright alright alright, i'm dropping this now, happy anyone?

Might as well unfollow this since this is Pokemon match which is the reason why i'm so frustrated af

Hey, I'm sorry, but you can unfollow this if this makes you mad. Maybe try and make a different match instead of Pokémon?

Come here just for answering your comment.....

Looks like i can't, its like i'm hooked so thigh to Pokemon.....i dunno man, i'm re-interested with Pokemon because nostalgia.....but what did i got? I'm getting so hooked with this franchise......i love everything about it......and i'm really shocked that i get hit so hard in the guts and feeling because Pokemon.......I'm already in bad state multiple time but i can recover from it fast...however this? This one got me hard........really hard...

...You can check it on my profile.....

I have plenty....some of matches from other verse....but i'm really too caring Pokemon....what my friend said in my wall "this is what happen if you caring to much".....

You guys should bring this to your walls or PMs, as to avoid cluttering the thread.

From what i know, Espeon start with Hypnosis which scale in potency to Alakazam, he tend to Teleport near to the opponent and hypnosis if the opponent see his eyes

Weekly can correct me if i'am wrong

see he destroyed any room for argument. Such a graceful response

(don't take offense please I'm just playing)

I see. Tbh, I'm not entirely sure now. I'm tilting towards Nui, but I wanna know if Espeon has anything else to deal with her. Also, the way Nui approaches battles in-character is still a big factor.

I will just say that Nui is one hella annoying b*tch, though.

Back