• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Npi questions.

If a character has npi does that mean they can affect all non corporeal beings apart from non existent beings and abstract beings.

The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings or objects. Users can both see and interact with intangible, or non-corporeal, abstract, and nonexistent objects or life-forms and entities, allowing them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm.

I'd assume that means all, and if there's certain types that they can/can't, they'd get limited from my knowledge.

The NPI page should be reworded a bit. Just because someone affects a non-corporeal doesnt mean they affect an abstract (type 1) or nonexistent (either type 1 or 2)

I think we should also have types listed. Like elemental,souls/spirits,spatial etc. Also if one is superior to the other.

we should add a note that says a type of NPI (like incorporeal) dosen't necessary affect AE or NEP

also Non-Corporeal should be reworked like intangible

Back