• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nozomi uses the power of AP to instantly kill Bill before he uses his Hax

Assuming she can beat Low Godly

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Math Manipulation
Nozomi=0

It's super effective
You havno idea how Bill's hax work, do you?

Bill has mathematics manipulation and quantum manipulation because he lives in a mathematic quantum state or something. It's not meant to be used in a fight.

DMB 1 said:
Besides, this is a stomp since she's comparable to this guy.
If is a stomp then it is Bill Cipher 's favor as he got many hax which Nozomi has no resitances to his hax like Conceptual, Law, causility, death. mind, transmutte hax.

Probability Manipulation can be negated by at least Causality Manipulation, along with law, and conceptual manipulation

Life & Death manipulation might not work since Bill got low-godly regen

Also, being comparable in strenght or AP to Nanashi doesn't mean she has then same abiliites too, that not how scaling work.

Futhermore, if Nozami is truly comparable then she might be missing important abilities and resistances in her profile. If that is the case, then this match should be postpfhone until her furher upgraded.

If not the case, then again based on the character's profile, this match is Stomp Thread or decisive win for Bill as Nozami got no way to win at all.

1) Bill's hax aren't nearly as good as people make them out to be:

• conceptual Manipulation is just him stating that he "taste happiness" or something. And Nozomi fought people who had way better Conceptual Manipulation.
  • She will be acausal after she gest revisioned.
  • Pretty sure she fought against people with death hax, and I believe that she's getting regen comparable to Nanashi.
  • I believe that she resists some level of mind-hax, probably higher than Bill's.
  • Transmutation is the least useful thing Bill could ever have against such an opponent.
2) Again, she' becoming acausal, Bill's conceptual manipulation isn't usable in combat, and she fought way stronger people who were reality warpers.

3) She fought people with High-Godly regen.

4) She's at the very least infinitely superior to Bill AP wise. And it's SMT, she may not have every hax Nanashi has, but definitely some of them.

5) Her profile is outdated

6) Bill has no chance against such an opponent. It's a stomp in her favor, not in Bill's.

DMB 1 said:
1) Bill's hax aren't nearly as good as people make them out to be:
  • conceptual Manipulation is just him stating that he "taste happiness" or something. And Nozomi fought people who had way better Conceptual Manipulation.
  • She will be acausal after she gest revisioned.
  • Pretty sure she fought against people with death hax, and I believe that she's getting regen comparable to Nanashi.
  • I believe that she resists some level of mind-hax, probably higher than Bill's.
  • Transmutation is the least useful thing Bill could ever have against such an opponent.
2) Again, she' becoming acausal, Bill's conceptual manipulation isn't usable in combat, and she fought way stronger people who were reality warpers.

3) She fought people with High-Godly regen.

4) She's at the very least infinitely superior to Bill AP wise. And it's SMT, she may not have every hax Nanashi has, but definitely some of them.

5) Her profile is outdated

6) Bill has no chance against such an opponent. It's a stomp in her favor, not in Bill's.
Fro concept- (Created the 7 Deadly Sins,and then destroyed them), it was in the thread before the Bill summary revision and it reasoning was updated. Hax bypassed durabilty.

Otherwise, I agree with you and also why I believed this match should be closed as it currently a Stomp in either case.

RKGenki said:
Bill stomps Nozomi, who is comparable to Nanashi who fought and defeated YHVH. This means that Bill>YHVH.S U P P O R T I N G E V I D E N C E F O R 1 - C B I L L </div>
That's a False analogy Fallacy. Bill stomps only when based on Nozomi's profile which is severely outdated along many other who scale to Nanashi.

Now I just remembered, Nozomi is gonna get Power Nullification and that's passive powernull. I'll have to ask someone to close this.

Nedge1000 said:
RKGenki said:
Bill stomps Nozomi, who is comparable to Nanashi who fought and defeated YHVH. This means that Bill>YHVH.S U P P O R T I N G E V I D E N C E F O R 1 - C B I L L </div>
That's a False analogy Fallacy. Bill stomps only when based on Nozomi's profile which is severely outdated along many other who scale to Nanashi.
That is not a fallacy dude. That's a Joke

I guess the obviously nonsense scaling, the lined text and the spaced capped text weren't enough

My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back