• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 Kars kills, starts getting possessed, u n d e r s t a n d s the possession, possesses Slaanesh, ???, profit.

Tainted or protected?

Because if he just has a corrupted mind, then that's not going to stop his mind being transmutated into a disc and coming out of his head.

I don't think Lucius can win this one. Slaanesh has shown to make his possession hax op not make everything about him op.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Tainted or protected?

Because if he just has a corrupted mind, then that's not going to stop his mind being transmutated into a disc and coming out of his head.
Point is, I dont know if Kars could get something relevant from reading his disc. And if he uses any other stand like KQ or D4C its over.

Not reading, just taking it out. Doing that would incapitate Lucius but not kill him for like two weeks which is past the wincon time period for an incapacitation.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not reading, just taking it out. Doing that would incapitate Lucius but not kill him for like two weeks which is past the wincon time period for an incapacitation.
I mean, does Kars leave people like that in character?

IDk, Pixel said he leads with Whitesnake, I was just throwing that out there as an application of it. Kars might also be able to "Understand" that killing Lucius would be a bad idea.

DMB 1 said:
Wouldn't D4C bring back another Kars if one died, or am I missing something?
Kars' soul gets devoured by Lucius' armor. So...

I think someone said that Kars can survive without a soul. can't remember if that was debunked in the CTR.

DMB 1 said:
I think someone said that Kars can survive without a soul. can't remember if that was debunked in the CTR.
Welp, the possession affects guys without souls. So its still working.

Intelligence: Supergenius (Created an advanced spaceship out of satellites and organic matter. Capable of understanding concepts such as Stands, Parallel Worlds, and Heaven in seconds; knowledgeable on almost every living organism and their limits. He had easily and quickly determined that Joji and Dio were singularities when he was determining Dio's plans and weaknesses with the Passion.

I'd say this is good enough to know to incap off the bat. Kars fra.

Conceptual Understanding: If Kars finds himself facing a concept or ability that he has not seen or been able to used, it takes just a little exposure before he "understands" this concept and is capable of using it as his own, usually far beyond the capabilities of the person or source of the concept. This is how he gained so many Stands within the story.

And this.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Conceptual Understanding: If Kars finds himself facing a concept or ability that he has not seen or been able to used, it takes just a little exposure before he "understands" this concept and is capable of using it as his own, usually far beyond the capabilities of the person or source of the concept. This is how he gained so many Stands within the story.
And this.
I mean. If he is exposed to the possession, he already has been possessed.

Don't take me wrong, if Kars's leading move is Whitesnake, he most likely wins this. The question is if he actually does it or not. Intelligence is useless when he doesn't know about Lucius's possession.

Not sure on this but even if Kars fails can't he use BtD on himself to try again?

Even if Kars starts getting possessed he can just BTD to reverse time or bring his stands to a version of himself that isn't getting possessed then fight himself who is actually Lucius. Kars FRA.

Stands can't act if the user is unconcious. If Lucius becomes Whitesnake's Stand User then Whitesnake does jack all and Kars then wins via Incap.

If I wrote "Kars via Whitesnake" it's because I wanted to make it obvious I was serious.

A side effect of stealing memory discs from people is that said people forget everything and Lucius wouldn't even know he needs to fight Kars while Kars sees that if he kills him he gets possessed from memories. Also, Whitesnake's memory discs are just that, memories. The "Soul" Disc, or Stand disc in JoJo, does cause the victim to die, but it takes days so Kars incap, or just puts back the disk and Lucius is just fine. Assuming he takes the soul disc in the first place.

Btw, I know nothing about Jorge Joestar, I'm basing this from Canon Whitesnake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back