• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars rated at least High 2-A reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Perhaps because we don't know what degree of infinity that he multiplied his power with?

Is the basic idea that Infinity x Infinity=higher dimension then?

I would agree with this idea only if it's in perpedicular though. Because you can multiply an infinite 2-D piece of paper that has an area of infinite, by infinite on a 2-D plane and it would still just be 2-D. To make it three dimensions you need an adjacent vector.

True enough. I think that we simply do not know if he ascended to a higher dimension or not, but you should probably ask CrossverseCrisis. He knows more about Jojo than I do.

Except for the fact that i only know about Jojo;s part 1-8 on just about anything sans the novels.

Okay. So do you think that we should remove "at least" from the profile?

Doesent the wiki says he Has every stand in existance?

Like how Kraft work has Vector manipulation... And How Emicio(?) has the universe reset thing...

While i wouldn't say i'm a full expert of Jojo, i'm only going by what info i could get on Novel Kars feats. If he only just multiplied all his powers at the end of the novel, it should be safe to say that he's just only High 2-A. @Antvasima.

CrossverseCrisis said:
While i wouldn't say i'm a full expert of Jojo, i'm only going by what info i could get on Novel Kars feats. If he only just multiplied all his powers at the end of the novel, it should be safe to say that he's just only High 2-A. @Antvasima.
Er.. Does it say he has every stand in the JJBA universe? Refer to my previous comment if you want.

Yeah, he's not tier 1-C, and High 2-A is already the highest one can go in tier 2. He said that we can multiply his powers by infinity but to be honest if we had X=infinity

2x and 3x are both infinity but they are still scalars, and in the same dimension (1 dimensional line I suppose you could call it).

To ascend to higher dimensions you need a cross product or vector A cross vector B to get a perpendicular tanget to both A and B.

Multiplication isn't enough for you to get to a higher dimensions basically.

Also Kraft work has Vector manipulation is probably a NLF, Accelerator has vecotor manipulation too, he can control vectors up to 11 dimensions according to string theory in order to prevent espers with teleportation from instantly killing him by teleporting a pencil to his head.

Basically the idea is controlling vecotors doesn't automatically gurantee higher dimensions. Accelerator is technically a 3-D being who can reflect 11 dimensional vectors (it's just how they define teleportation in index, using string theory and 11 dimensional calculations)

Ah. I see. I Just wanted to point out there can really be OP as **** Stands in the Jojo universe.

Well, we are talking about Novel Kars, not Accelerator, but I will remove the "At least".

On the JJBA wiki, it said that Kars stole Killer Queen, Kira Yoshikage's stand, as well as obtaining Made in Heaven Requiem. It did say he "remembers" stands, and can steal another persons stand if he chooses to, however....

Actually now that i think about it, i don;t really know if Kars even did stole all of the known stands in Jojo. There was a thread on Moviecodec that talked about Kar's powers from the novel, though i'm unable to precisely remember if it mentioned him gaining all of the known stands.

That's honestly about as far as i can tell y'all this....

Okay, so i finally found the thread from moviecodec that more or less talked about Kars had. Here.

But here's the deal that i found along with the JJBA wiki and Reddit: Nowhere did it say that Kars actually stole all of the stands in Jojo. Yes, they all said that Kars can steal stands if he chooses/desires to. It didn't say taht if he stole ALL OF THEM. Like the moviecodec one i linked ya? Didn't exactly say taht he stole all of them. The Reddit one i mentioned? It has images of the novel itself where it showed some of the stands that Kars did stole and powered them up to what i assume is requiem status, but i have no clue if he indeed stole all of them again (one person made an assumption in the comment section there but i don't know if it's legit that Kars did such a feat).

So yeah at best, i really don't even know if Kars had all the stands of the whole JoJoverse or not. He has the ability to steal a person's stand, i'll say it again, but i just don't know if he obtained all of them in the end of Jorge Joestar....

Well, given that the "High 2-A" rating is derived from the assumption that he copied a Low 2-C stand and multiplied that power by infinity, we may have to place him at "Unknown" instead.

Antvasima said:
Well, given that the "High 2-A" rating is derived from the assumption that he copied a Low 2-C stand and multiplied that power by infinity, we may have to place him at "Unknown" instead.
Alright then.

I see. Which means he can be anywhere from High 3-A (due to physical stats) to High 2-A then right?

Well, I think that he survived 36 universal destructions, so I assume that his own power is likely at least of that scale.

Likely yes. Unless they were just physical destructions, not 4-D spacetime continuum ones.

I see. In other words if it was only at High 3-A level destruction rather than a low 2-C. My knowledge of JoJo only goes up to part 2 though and I haven't read the novels either to tell what type of universe they were talking about.

Well, destroying all physical matter within a universe is 3-A, whereas truly destroying the entire spacetime structure is Low 2-C.

Yes. I should probably adjust the profile accordingly.

Alright then. I guess we'll just wait until someone who knows JoJo more can confirm what universes they were then.

Aurasuke said:
Alright then. I guess we'll just wait until someone who knows JoJo more can confirm what universes they were then.
Can you explain what you ment? and I can confirm if its still about JJBA

It means, did Kars withstand the destruction of all the 3-Dimensional physical contents of a universe, or the destruction of the entire 4-Dimensional spacetime structure itself?

From what i got on the JJBA wiki and other sites i mentioned earlier here that has info from the Jorge Joestar Novel. From what all of them said, Made in Heaven reseted the universe 36 times. At least on the JJBA wiki, it mentioned that Jorge and his allies Giorno and Rohan needed to fix up the space-time continuum because of MiH's action, and since MiH's power does involve accelerating time and resetting the universe through that, i assume that Kars in fact survived the universe's space-time continuum resetting 36 times. This should logically give him 2-C durability. Not sure about that being scaled to his AP though?

>Survived the universe restarting 36 Time

Comeon.. He deserves a power boost.. Like One more level.

Tzula said:
>Survived the universe restarting 36 Time
Comeon.. He deserves a power boost.. Like One more level.
No need to try and convince anymore lol he went from 1-C to 2-A to unknown

He ascended to the highest plane in existence.

He did indeed attain every stand because once he went to Heaven he attained every stand that did has and will exist this comes from 3 different sources jojo group, friend of mine who is translating and buddy waters.

Tedious process so I hear.

But at this point put NK wherever you want because once the novel is translated GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back