• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
I was wondering why there were so few Adult Zilla Jr threads around until I realized that recent CRT was for the smaller forms

Zilla Jr : 2

Wordgirl : 1

Incon : 0

Adult Zilla used
Starting distance is 20 meters
Speed equalized
Wordgirl has prior knowledge

Last edited:
Does Zilla Jr. have anything to counter Wordgirl's Frost Breath? Otherwise they seem pretty equal to me.
Probably his own atomic breath which seems to reach very high heat values (Melting sand is pretty darn crazy). Is there an explicit value for the Frost Breath?

Is there an explicit value for the Frost Breath?
Not to my knowledge. Honestly given Jr's Regen and the fact that most of WordGirls abilities seem to not really work on Jr (Frost Breath is most likely countered by Atomic Breath, Sound Manipulation is kinda negligible), their stats being mostly the same, I'm leaning toward Jr. winning this one.

What does Zilla Jr do to Wordgirl just zipping around and throwing them into space? That sounds like the most in-character thing for her to do here.

What does Zilla Jr do to Wordgirl just zipping around and throwing them into space? That sounds like the most in-character thing for her to do here.
Because speed is equalized here and Zilla Jr actually had experience fighting multiple smaller and faster opponents than him, sometimes simultaneously at that.

Because speed is equalized here and Zilla Jr actually had experience fighting multiple smaller and faster opponents than him, sometimes simultaneously at that.
Vice versa with Wordgirl. She does this with giant robots and enemies that are hard to even touch due to being made out of electricity nearly every single day, so it wouldn't be hard for her given her experience.

Vice versa with Wordgirl. She does this with giant robots and enemies that are hard to even touch due to being made out of electricity nearly every single day, so it wouldn't be hard for her given her experience.
Except Zilla Jr isn't stupid, he has showcased the ability to rapidly adapt to his opponents' fighting styles and come up with strategies to defeat them mid-combat even when they physically overpower him like in his very first fight against Crustaceous Rex.

Except Zilla Jr isn't stupid, he has showcased the ability to rapidly adapt to his opponents' fighting styles and come up with strategies to defeat them mid-combat even when they physically overpower him like in his very first fight against Crustaceous Rex.
And Wordgirl isn't either. In almost every episode, she's faced with a villain with a different power and adapts to them to find a weakness, or using an already existing plan, of which she has made nine-hundred and ninety-nine, to beat someone. She's even managed to beat The Learnerer after her first encounter with him, whose power is to analyze any fighting style and adapt to it. And lastly, she's managed to beat Miss Power using her wits and speed, who initially stomped and blitzed her on her first encounter, as well as stomped every single villain in the series in minutes -- including The Learnerer. This is her job. She's more than acquainted with taking down kaiju, whether they be made out of electricity, mechanical, or a giant rampaging uwu-speech'd girl.

And Wordgirl isn't either. In almost every episode, she's faced with a villain with a different power and adapts to them to find a weakness, or using an already existing plan, of which she has made nine-hundred and ninety-nine, to beat someone. She's even managed to beat The Learnerer after her first encounter with him, whose power is to analyze any fighting style and adapt to it. And lastly, she's managed to beat Miss Power using her wits and speed, who initially stomped and blitzed her on her first encounter, as well as stomped every single villain in the series in minutes -- including The Learnerer. This is her job. She's more than acquainted with taking down kaiju, whether they be made out of electricity, mechanical, or a giant rampaging uwu-speech'd girl.
That may be so, but from what I'm seeing on her profile of Zilla Jr manages to hit her even once with the Atomic Breath then she dies pretty much instantly since she has no resistance to the extreme heat and radiation it gives off.

That may be so, but from what I'm seeing on her profile of Zilla Jr manages to hit her even once with the Atomic Breath then she dies pretty much instantly since she has no resistance to the extreme heat and radiation it gives off.
And according to OP, Wordgirl has prior info, which means she would be extra careful when it comes to that. Given her impressive air mobility and experience dodging projectiles like Two-Brains's energy beams, she'll be in a good position to So-Long-Gay-Bowser him and throw him into space.

And according to OP, Wordgirl has prior info, which means she would be extra careful when it comes to that. Given her impressive air mobility and experience dodging projectiles like Two-Brains's energy beams, she'll be in a good position to So-Long-Gay-Bowser him and throw him into space.
I don't think she would kill Zilla Jr though considering the fact that her having Prior Knowledge means she's also aware of him being an active hero.

I think prior knowledge just means of his strength and abilities.
Prior Knowledge usually includes the character's history and tactics when used in a general sense rather than specifying one specific aspect of them, so she wouldn't kill Zilla Jr, especially by tossing him into space since that's inhumane.

You specified his wincon as his Atomic Breath which would definitely kill her.
I'm saying it would kill her if he hit her with it, not that he would actually use it on a human being. Besides you said your character was gonna murder mine despite them both being heroes so how's that any different from what I implied?

I'm saying it would kill her if he hit her with it, not that he would actually use it on a human being. Besides you said your character was gonna murder mine despite them both being heroes so how's that any different from what I implied?
From the State of Mind passage of SBA.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
Added to the fact that he’s a kaiju who wants to do her harm and would have dire consequences and not one of the criminals she’s actually managed to talk down (and we’ve seen her extent of patience even with THEM), she’s going to want to just toss him away into space.

Miss Power was a hero that she trusted and admired and she turned out to be a homicidal dictator who nearly killed her. Hero or not, they need to go down, and I think she’s gonna understand that.

By the way, speaking of Miss Power, her first idea to get rid of her was to freeze her to death and leave her to drift about in space. She absolutely is not above murder.

From the State of Mind passage of SBA.

Added to the fact that he’s a kaiju who wants to do her harm and would have dire consequences and not one of the criminals she’s actually managed to talk down (and we’ve seen her extent of patience even with THEM), she’s going to want to just toss him away into space.

Miss Power was a hero that she trusted and admired and she turned out to be a homicidal dictator who nearly killed her. Hero or not, they need to go down, and I think she’s gonna understand that.
No, that's not how it works, otherwise it make people like Batman and Spider-Man kill their enemies in VS Threads which we had an entire long ass CRT years ago about SBA to prevent shenanigans like that.

No, that's not how it works, otherwise it make people like Batman and Spider-Man kill their enemies in VS Threads which we had an entire long ass CRT years ago about SBA to prevent shenanigans like that.
She has gone in with the intent to kill before though. Literally just explained her motivation.

What makes you think she’s not going to think Godzilla isn’t considering he’s attacking her with the intent to maim?
He's not gonna try and maim her, he's gonna try and subdue her since he sees her as a human which he's been taught over and over again to not kill people by his 'father'.

He's not gonna try and maim her, he's gonna try and subdue her since he sees her as a human which he's been taught over and over again to not kill people by his 'father'.
Again from SBA:
will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.

Even still he's literally been nearly murdered by humans plenty of times in the show and still prevents himself from killing them, even when he's borderline under mind control.
Yeah, but under SBA’s laws, Becky is going to automatically assume that he’s going to despite this.

Not with the prior knowledge she has, meaning she knows how he fights and knows he doesn't kill humans, so she has no reason to be murderous.
Still going to assume that for whatever reason, he’s going to try and maim her. Even with prior knowledge. Miss Power was someone she personally trusted, her mentor. And when she started going apeshit on her, her immediate instinct was to kill in self-defense. Going in with those trust issues, I don’t think she’d find it hard to believe.

Still going to assume that for whatever reason, he’s going to try and maim her. Even with prior knowledge. Miss Power was someone she personally trusted, her mentor. And when she started going apeshit on her, her immediate instinct was to kill in self-defense. Going in with those trust issues, I don’t think she’d find it hard to believe.
The difference here is that prior knowledge means she knows literally everything about Zilla Jr, including his mindset, history and tactics, meaning she knows for an absolute fact beyond any reasonable doubt that he's not going to kill her.

The difference here is that prior knowledge means she knows literally everything about Zilla Jr, including his mindset, history and tactics, meaning she knows for an absolute fact beyond any reasonable doubt that he's not going to kill her.
You’re assuming the mindset of a character you’re not even familiar with. I’ve watched every episode of the show and I can safely say with her brash and jumping-to-conclusions mindset that she really would think like that.

You’re assuming the mindset of a character you’re not even familiar with. I’ve watched every episode of the show and I can safely say with her brash and jumping-to-conclusions mindset that she really would think like that.
And I don't believe you when you say this. Show. Me. Her. Killing. An. Actual. Legitimate. Hero.

And I don't believe you when you say this. Show. Me. Her. Killing. An. Actual. Legitimate. Hero.
Like I said before, she doesn’t need to. All she needs is the assumption that she is going to be maimed via the SBA rules. Both parties are going to assume they want to maim each other, nothing fancy. The whole argument that she would know his full history and not just his powers and level of strength and tactics has seemed dubious as well.

Like I said before, she doesn’t need to. All she needs is the assumption that she is going to be maimed via the SBA rules. Both parties are going to assume they want to maim each other, nothing fancy. The whole argument that she would know his full history and not just his powers and level of strength and tactics has seemed dubious as well.
With all due respect DimeUhDozen... you are definitely in the wrong here.

Prior Knowledge means that despite thinking he might, Wordgirl  KNOWS Godzilla Jr. Won't main her.

And don't "but SBA--" me. Knowing every detail on the opponent down to how many times they've masturbated across their life kinda overrides that.

With all due respect DimeUhDozen... you are definitely in the wrong here.

Prior Knowledge means that despite thinking he might, Wordgirl B] KNOWS[/B] Godzilla Jr. Won't main her.

And don't "but SBA--" me. Knowing every detail on the opponent down to how many times they've masturbated across their life kinda overrides that.
I guess. But there’s no page for like every single aspect of prior knowledge so I didn’t know. But if that’s true then the wincon of Godzilla Jr.’s atomic breath is gone too since he wouldn’t kill a human with it. Becky has the LS advantage so she has the opportunity and skill to restrain him.

I guess. But there’s no page for like every single aspect of prior knowledge so I didn’t know. But if that’s true then the wincon of Godzilla Jr.’s atomic breath is gone too since he wouldn’t kill a human with it. Becky has the LS advantage so she has the opportunity and skill to restrain him.
There's a reason Prior Knowledge is best specified lol

Back