• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars rated at least High 2-A reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayslice said:
However do you have questions for me?
Well just as the message says here, it's centered on the reasoning for Kars being High 2-A...before he was downgraded, that is. :/

Did he attain every stand before he multiplied his power by infinity?

Okay. You are being a troll now. So either help out with facts or get banned again.

I did help out with facts I literally explained what everything was and what NK was all about. I swear on it.

Do I need to explain again?

All right. So he attained every stand after he multiplied his statistics by infinity? Perhaps it is best if we just delete the page, as we have nothing concrete to go by for its ranking

However, the problem with fan translations, as opposed to official ones, is that the fans can also distort the wording to make a character they like appear more powerful.

So again, it may be best to just permanently delete the profile and avoid all of the problems that have constantly surrounded it.

You might as well, Antvasima. The novel regarding the stuff that Novel Kars possess hasn't even been done fully translated yet. It's going to be a while when that happens if we were to know how powerful Kars really is...

Okay, but again, the fan translator could technically insert any nonsense into the descriptions, so it is likely unreliable. It is probably best to avoid the character after it comes out as well.

So we're going to delete it, basically? I have no issues with it cause since Jay didn't just confirm weather Kars actually took all of the stands in the novel or not, i can't help ya any further on this case here. I'm officially done with this character....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back