• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu (MHA) vs Genos (OPM)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
J-City is in danger, Noumu is rampaging and attacking every hero in sight. Multiple A-Class heroes have already fallen, so the Hero Association calls in Genos for assistance.

This is At least 7-C Genos.

Speed is equalized.

Who wins?

Genos: (0)

Noumu: (0)

Noumu Anime Profile
Genos One Punch Man

Genos's needs to use his flame cannons in order to destroy Noumu's head if he's screwed against its Regenerationn and shock absorbtion.

I'll have to think about this more

Hmm, well for one, Nomu's regen and blunt force absorption is gonna be an absolute beast to overcome, and his tenacity and aggressive fighting Daly is gonna give Genos a hard time

On the other hand, Genos is the far better fighter, and he the ranged advantage, and while he tends to underestimate his opponents, I think he's smart enough to realize that Nomunis absorbing his punches and will switch to his incineration cannons. Plus, he's shown to be pretty loose with the use of his cannons anyway. Genos also has blades to use at this point, so that helps overcome the blunt damage absorption.

So it really comes down to whether or not Genos can incinerate Nomu to ash, cause that's really the only way for him to put Nomu down for good.

Considering the sheer AOE and the advantage in intellect, I think Genos's takes this more often then not for all the reasons stated

I really doubt Genos's incineration cannons can destroy Nomu's head, so he's going to lose after a long fight.

Why not?

The AP is comparable and Genos's has more then enough focused Blast to destroy his head

Comparable? Genos is like barely above baseline 7-C, and Nomu is much stronger than 33 kilotons, also even if they were comparable, Genos would be still unable to destroy Nomu's head, not to mention he doesn't have any idea of this weakness.

You can't be Baseline if you're far stronger then baseline

Again, why can't he? A focused blast is more then enough to cover Noumu's entire head, unless he were massively stronger which he really isn't as the gap is a little over three time (Again ignoring Genos's is far stronger then that) repeated explosions to the Noumu's head will destroy it easily

I DID however forget Genos doesn't know this, so Noumu FRA

It is unless you destroy its head

Honestly, still think it shouldn't be High Mid, but rather an extremely impressive Mid

To be honest, Genos in this key should be outright High 7-C for being able to fight Dragon level beings, but whatever.

I don't remember Genos concentrating his blasts to the size of a head.

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger'.

There's nothing wrong with High-Mid Regenerationn. The Super Regenerationn Quirk can regrow your entire body from your severed head.

Back