• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Perfect Kars Vs All Might

Well like I said earlier, give the speed difference between the two, Kars absolutely blitzes (Supersonic+ vs Massively FTL+), I was just arguing that All Might could kill Lars in the situation, he just lacks the speed to do so.

I thought we scaled him to having the DNA of every living organism, which include bacteria.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Well like I said earlier, give the speed difference between the two, Kars absolutely blitzes (Supersonic+ vs Massively FTL+), I was just arguing that All Might could kill Lars in the situation, he just lacks the speed to do so.
So you agree Kars would probably be the more likely winner?

I counted the votes.

All Might (1): DMUA

Kars (4): PolarKid, JustSomeWeirdo, Thesolidsnakex, PTSOXMONKEY99

Everyone else was either too vague or have only commented on the topic.

Wait, is this just regular Kars? Why? This should be Ultimate Kars to make it fairer.

Anyways, Kars' absorption works like this: He basically throws a digestive enzyme on the enemy when he touches him. What's the problem with that, you may ask? Well, I'll answer your question with another question.

If you were to eat a literal gold bar, would you digest it with your stomach's gastric juices? The answer is: of course not.

Kars ain't digesting someone who is millions of times stronger and more durable than him, and I'm not even sure if Ultimate Kars could to that, because the difference between Low 7-C and High 7-A is still somewhere in the millions.

It doesn't need to be Ultimate Kars because of pillar men hax.

No, Kars absorption doesn't involve throwing a digestive enzyme on the enemy.

"A Pillar Man's body is composed of cells that release a digestive acid, which melt the victim at a cellular level, creating the illusion that the Pillar Man is absorbing a victim into its body."

I got this from the JoJo wiki, though I'd be happy to search through the manga and point out instances where this was either stated or holds true.

It also functions extremely fast, to the point where just brushing past them is enough to split a man in half. Therefore I believe it is potent enough to harm All Might on the cellular level.

I mean, it's kind of the same thing, just on a cellular level, and I believe that an High7-A has way more durable cells than a normal human.

But I've never seen All Might's cells working differently from normal human cells? His quirk doesn't grant him that ability, so it doesn't make sense for his cells to have higher durability than normal.

He just has a high amount of muscle and bone density as well as enormous power from his quirk that grant him 7-A durability. He doesn't have any feats against cellular level attacks, and from the way his quirk works, doesn't imply that he has any resistance against them.

(NOT VOTING FOR KARS OR ALL MIGHT BTW)

Another thing

Can't Kars mind-control him?

Not with hamon, but like Dio did with Jack the Ripper in part 1.

I mean, they are both bloodlusted.

Back