• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Perfect Kars Vs All Might

You know Nomu vs All Might?

No, forget that with Bloodlust. You know that Slime Dude from the beginning of the series?

Yeah that. Kars isn't regening from that.

Those shockwaves would blow the substance that Kars would try to absorb him with away.

Like, just look at the Detroit smash All Might did to kill the slime dude. It blew him into nothingess and caused a huge storm.

A storm that was calced at High 7-A.

Either way it's going to be blown to shreds beyond regenerating.

Since when?

Also this is a High 7-A punch blowing him to pieces. It won't even be pieces really.

Straizo can do it, and even if we're not saying Pillar Men have Vampire level Regenerationn, Ultimate Kars should be able to

Still.

All-Might one-shots to a ludicrous degree.

I think All Might could possibly vaporize Kara given the AP difference (Large Mountain vs City Block+), but that depends on All Might's first move.

If it's a punch, he's gonna lose that hand and most likely his whole arm. Which will greatly impede on his ability to fought.

If it's a shockwave, he could possibly take it (I don't know the AP difference needed to vaporize someone)

Also, keep in mind that AM has a time limit and a weak spot

All Might would not obliterate Kars with his Texas or Detroit Smash.

The unknown villain he used his Detroit Smash on had a semi-fluid structure, that's the only reason why he got eviscerated. It's not a concentrated attack either, it's spread out of a large area.

There's been no subsuquent smashes we've actually seen to have enough strength to vaporize an opponent, and with Kars vampire-like muscle density (which being honest, shouldn't make too too much of a difference) and general durability I'd say he'd probably only suffer a shattered skeleton and severe organ damage + spillage, with the severing of a few limbs being a definite possibility. If we scale from the much weaker Straizo, (High-Mid) then he should definitely be able to regenerate his form from the attack. (It could be as quickly as 15 seconds, but shouldn't take longer than 1 minute.)

If All Might really wanted to eviscerate Kars, he'd need to make physical contact. The problem with that is Kars biological absorbption. If he does make contact, he's going to lose half his arm and possibly bleed out, and the general output of whatever attack he tried to do should be severely weakened, which would again allow Kars to regenerate.

In-character, Kars would probably feign death from his Detroit Smash and try to grab the kill. All Might, after locating and investigating the remains of Kars body, would probably be ambushed by a more regenerated portion resulting in him touching it and losing a few limbs, and bleeding out a minute or two later.

Dude, it's City Block+ vs Large Mountain. This is basically a brick wall going up against a nuke. And if All Might's shockwaves can affect people on his level, imagine what it would do to someone with vastly weaker durability.

PolarKid said:
and the speed diference too kars is faster then all might
To be fair though, the FTL+ is only twitch reaction/combat speeds only, it's not like he outran the ultra-violet laser. Regardless, Kars is the weaker one here, so his Hypersonic speed vs All Might's Supersonic shouldn't be too much of a difference. All Might should still be able to tag him against a corner.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Dude, it's City Block+ vs Large Mountain. This is basically a brick wall going up against a nuke. And if All Might's shockwaves can affect people on his level, imagine what it would do to someone with vastly weaker durability.
Thesolidsnakex said:
There's been no subsuquent smashes we've actually seen to have enough strength to vaporize an opponent, and with Kars vampire-like muscle density (which being honest, shouldn't make too too much of a difference) and general durability I'd say he'd probably only suffer a shattered skeleton and severe organ damage + spillage, with the severing of a few limbs being a definite possibility. If we scale from the much weaker Straizo, (High-Mid) then he should definitely be able to regenerate his form from the attack. (It could be as quickly as 15 seconds, but shouldn't take longer than 1 minute.)
Re-read please.

The entirety of the Detroit Smash is spread out over a large area, it's not a concentrated attack like a special-beam cannon, so it's not going to obliterate him. For it to truly defeat Kars, he would need it to damage him to the point where there's not a single relatively in-tact organ or limb for him, which I just don't see happening based All Might's previous Detroit Smashes. Maybe if he was directly in front of Kars, but then why not just punch him or attack him with his other various smashes?

Though the speed difference means that it's likely that Kars just runs up to All Might and hugs him, resulting in All Might soup

WeeklyBattles said:
@PTS It is 100% out of character for Kars to do that even when bloodlusted
Right off the bat, maybe, but after some trial and error with his bone-blade and other various attacks, he's going to attempt his biological absorbption sooner or later.

@Snake

These same shockwaves can contend with All for One's, which can plow through multiple city blocks and rip the skin off and harm All Might's hand. The shockwaves AM himself made during his last fight tore through multiple city blocks. This is what his shockwaves can do even when scattered and unfocused. Also, remember how his shockwaves literally produced megatons worth of energy? Those are the same shockwaves getting thrown at Kars here.

@Weekly

What Snake said

Let me try to provide a comparison.

Detroit Smash is like a powerful, speeding 18 wheeler made up of air pressure that spreads apart in a cone-like shape ther further it goes away. I like this analogy, because while an 18 wheeler moving at 200mph or even 600mph can certainly take down and destroy any wall/surface/object it comes in contact with, it still isn't strong enough to obliterate a human being. Shatter their bones, yes, spread their organs out to the side, certainly, but it will never obliterate them to the point where there isn't a single definable organ or limb. If it retains its strength long enough, it can destroy multiple city blocks, but it still won't be able to eviscerate a person.

Why? Because the overall destructive force is spread out through the wind in a cone shape.

So yes, a powerful attack against most foes, but with those with abnormally high Regenerationn like Kars, the attack won't be enough to keep them down.

(Just as a side point that I don't think is relevant to this fight, we'd never see All Might throw a Detroit Smash in an area that isn't completely and 100% evacuated.)

Except even when the destructive force was spread out like it was in the All for One fight, it still managed to violently fragment and even pulverize multiple meters of concrete, which is way tougher than a human body. Sure, Kars is way tougher than a normal human, and his regen may help, but All Might is coming at him with an attack that is several times greater than his durability, which, even when spread out, still did way more than a city blocks worth of damage (there's a calc for it somewhere)

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Except even when the destructive force was spread out like it was in the All for One fight, it still managed to violently fragment and even pulverize multiple meters of concrete, which is way tougher than a human body.
... Which is exactly what an 18 wheeler continuously moving at 600mph should do. It still wouldn't completely eviscerate a human.

I'm not arguing that Kars can withstand the attack, it's clearly enough to incapacitate him. I'm saying that the type of attack just isn't able to kill Kars because it cannot destroy him beyond his Regenerationn.

It has a calculated KE output of 1 gigaton, so I'm pretty sure it would.

I said earlier that it might be possible for All Might to damage Kara beyond his regen abilities because this Kars is >>>> a 64.75 ton feat.

This All Might is = 1.31 gigantons.

All Might is ~22301587.9121x stronger

First of all I'd like to see a link to whatever calculation you're trying to show me.

Even if that calculation was true, it still doesn't disprove my logic. That's the amount of force that's generated, not the amount of force that you'd absorb upon impact. From a distance, Kars would still definitely have a broken limb or two to regenerate from the attack.

After the first failed Detroit Smash, Kars will be able to dodge/evade the next one.

I vote for Kars for the momment.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
The feat that Kars scales to
The feat that All Might scales to

Again, even the unfocused attacks could destroy concrete for dozens of meters. And if Kars is close to the epicenter of the attack, then he is likely to receive the most amount of energy, which is still many times greater than his durability. And given that Kars is an up close fighter, he's likely to try and get up close, in which AM responds with a shockwave.
I'm willing to concede that his Detroit Smash can eviscerate Kars. I don't believe it, but for the sake of furthering this argument, I'll agree to it.

Now let's get into the issue of him actually landing it.

According to the still frame/encyclopedia on Kars, his horn can apparently sense air pressure . There are many animals who can already sense it in real life, and him being the ultimate lifeform, would have this ability, and it'd probably be way better than any real life animal counterpart. This means he'd definitely be able to not only see and sense the Detroit Smash, but would be able to dodge it with his Hypersonic speed advantage over All Might.

Of course, if All Might is right in front of him, it'd probably be hard for him to point-blank dodge it. But why would All Might perform a Detroit Smash right in front of him? Wouldn't it be easier for him to just punch him or do another smash attack like Carolina Smash? It makes no logical sense in character and I haven't seen him run up to someone and use it right in front of them. He'd be unaware of Kars biological absorbption ability and so he'd probably just try and punch him if we're being honest.

Back