• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Mythra could summon Artifice Siren, and Foresight could give her information on weak points and attack patterns. Although she does scale to a slightly lower calc, hers is done far more casually. It's a fairly good fight considering the abilities section going hand in hand, but Mythra is more tactical and is more likely to find sweet spots.

Pyra abuses his range as Norm? And does she have something to counteract Planetary Range's abuse of Norm + AoE Planetary + Rays of Disintegration following her? And even Norm even if he does not kill her with a single shot of the Disintegrating Rays, Norm can still fight for several days (considering his energy source is a squirrel and Norm stays up all night)? Only one hit of several Rays of Disintegration and Norm wins.

The AP and Durability gap isn't that great; it's far from being high enough to oneshot. Also, she dealt with Malos (Xenoblade) on more than one occasion, who has much of the same abilities and a couple more than Norm. Also, considering Mythra/Pyra can control robots such as Artifices, it might be possible for her to control Norm. Mythra also has force fields to deal with the explosion, and she often spams her ranged attacks, and is very precise with it. There might be a chance for her to find out about the squirrel inside of Norm.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I feel Norm oneshots but at the sme time Pyra would counter it with something.
How does Norm one shot exactly?

Pyra also crushes him in pure skill and expirience as well as everything DDM pointed out

She takes this fairly easily FRA

Oh right, his profile are not locked.

Well later, since after i done my latest project i gotta sleep now, its 07:50 AM and i'm not sleeping in whole night.

Back