• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Norm vs Garou (One vote remaining)

So he's about 3x stronger

Yeah, Ill vote Norm for his 3x higher AP and overall versatility

Garou has accelerated development, adaptation, reactive evolution, stat amplification, precog. I think he is more versatile than Norm. He is also better CQC fighter.

AKM sama said:
Garou has accelerated development, adaptation, reactive evolution, stat amplification, precog. I think he is more versatile than Norm. He is also better CQC fighter.
Point, though Norm has no reason whatsoever to go CQC.

Yep, Norm's flight and range is what makes all the difference. It's been a long time since I watched the show but does Norm abuse it in character?

He doesn't abuse it though. Perry was constantly maintaining a safe distance from him so Norm had to fire ranged shots. Garou on the other hand will charge right at him and I don't think Norm will try to get away. Until maybe later in the fight.

He has next to nothing besides ranged attacks in this form, and he may be a simpleton at times but he's not going to stand there and let himself get bulldozed.

Even if he did he could tank a few hits pretty well.

Genos, go borrow some parts from this guy. Anyway I don't think Garou is just gonna keep rushing in a melee. He can probably be superior in melee despite those abilities......

But literally Norm just has to miss or even hit Earth and bam, you got one dead Garou.

Unless it's out of character for him to harm Earth ? But it looks like in the gif he is so I'm going Norm.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Unless it's out of character for him to harm Earth ?
In the episode he was seconds away from destroying the tri-state area so I don't think he would have any qualms with collateral damage.

Back