• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non Physical Interaction question

I'm not certain that specific example is the best one, but I do think that having a ghost in a bottle isn't the best example of the way Non Physical Interaction is typically considered on this wiki, and that an image of a character touching a ghost or such with their bare hands is probably a better example.

I do not know if a gif of that particular scene would work. It is likely too long.

Another, better, example should be fine as a replacement though.

You literally just need to show the 3 second clip of Aragorn grabbing the ghost. It’s not really that long

Yeah, the Aragorn video is fine with proper editing; it the cinematic is played like a few second loop; and there's a way to edit it a way in which the GIF fast forwards a bit if needed. But this isn't part of something I have experience with.

Okay. If somebody creates a proper brief gif file from the video, that can work.

Back